2 |drunk|

|C O L L A B O R A T I O N|
|rewritten|

"One of the biggest project to be announced. Producer Suga, member of the worldstar BTS, will be producing the second comback song of Ace. A group handled by Versatile Music Entertainment. This two has shown a great performance as an artist and group", the news announces. Mr. Lee claps his hand as he stick his focused eyes on the great news. He was in the middle sit in his building's conference room with Ace members and manager on the right side and Mr. Min and his son Yoongi on the left side. Claps echoed on their ears, this project has been pending for the past six months. Min Yoongi barelt accepts producing requests but his father keeps on bothering him to at least consider this one. He signed the contract with a smile.

"Thank you so much Yoongi", Rae's father muttered as he smiles at the younger. Soon, the room filled with gratitude too, as Ace members thank Yoongi one by one for this huge opportunity.

Everyone new how influencial and popular he was. He was also one of the highly indemand producer in time.

Mr. Lee's phone keeps on ringing. It really bothers their meeting as Mr. Min signed him to take the call. Everyone in the room became quiet especially Yoongi that was so focused on checking the requested details of the songs.

"Yes, hon?",your dad softly spoken.

"Dad, don't forget to get me his sign, okay? Iloveyou", you uttered from the line. Already smiling from the headline you've read earlier. The collaboration.

"Oh hon, I just thought it was urgent. I'm on a meeting with him and Ace, right now",he answered smiling at everyone in the conference room.

"It is really urgent dad, you already know that I'm a fan of him so why not? I'm at work, so bye. I love you!", you giggle as you kiss your phone's camera. There comes the part of you fan girling for this specific artist. You cut the call without waiting for his response.

"Uhm, sorry just a call from my daughter",Mr. Lee and Mr. Min's eyes met as they both smile and nod at each other. "And may I she requested a sign from you Yoongi, she's a fan of yours", he added looking straightly into Yoongi's bored eyes.

"Sure", cold and short responses as usual. He's always serious when it comes to working with music and working with big companies. "Here", he hand Mr. Lee his signed photocard that came from his wallet. He always have some.

"Thank you", the elder uttered. He secure tha signed photocard in his suit pocket. "Let's start again with the discussion", he continues.

The meeting went well, all the Ace members were introduced and chosen their parts for their first song on the list. Yoongi decided to work on it alone instead of working with other producer from Versatile Music Entertainment. He also requested for a private studio or room where he can work at the mean time, as he don't want to travel anytime when things are needed.

Mr. Lee gave him the soundproof room from floor 13 as it really meant to be a studio. Both for recording and producing. Some equipment will be provided for him but he also suggest to bring some of his equipments too. The room was fixed and arranged the same day he had a meeting with your father.

On the other place around Seoul, Raeya is currently having a photoshoot. Somewhat of a nature and beige toned theme. The scenery was now as wonderful as her outfit, the sunset, the lightings, and everything even the staffs that was there to complete the shoot was all amazingly mannered.