31|him|

|C H O I C E S|
|rewritten|

"Kook!", you shouted full of range as you burst out and grip your messy hair.

He quickly run to your location and kneel beside you. "I'm really sorry love. I'm sorry", he softly whispered with his aching tone.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't force you to have sex with me. I was so ruined and desperate to remember that I'm bearing a little life with me", you explained between your muffled cries. You wrap your arms on his neck as he rest his tattooed arm on your waist. You nuzzled your face on his neck, inhaling the safe and familiar scent that he always has.

"I understand you, Raeya. You know how much I love, crave and respect you but we need to take care of that baby. I promise", he mumbles as he caress your back to ease down your raging emotions. You just nod and utter,

"I feel so useless, Kook. I heard them earlier, and that muffled sound or moan or fuck what it is, is ringing repeatedly in my fucking mind. You know how much I wanted to be with him, right?. Oh, how much I wish it can just be you",you speak with lots of emotion ringing through your weaked voice.

"I wish I can be. Let me get you inside, it's getting cold in here", he announces as he gently grasp your thighs and carries you. You cling both of your legs in his tiny waist as you tighten your grip on his nape.

"Kook", you faint voice called. His ears were opened enough to hear how empty your voice is.

"How will I continue living this marriage? My body and mind is longing for you but my idiotic heart still screams his stupid name. I was so lucky to have you but unlucky enough to be with him", tears flows down from your cheeks to his collarbone. His eyes begun to glisten as he sinks all your words in. You are just trap between this messy world. Making you fall for him is too late because you are now married to his hyung.

"A-and, keeping me away from my work is killing me. Kook, please be my manager. Arrange this, please. If he will not announce any of this soon, I can't be out of the public having a baby bump out of the blue. I want to work again, I miss the studio, I miss the lights and cameras, especially the runway. I missed my life, Kook. I missed it so much that it's killing me slowly along with this stupid situation",you added. He carefully listens to your words as he continues to caress your back. He sit comfortably on the couch, still having you on his lap and your face still hiding deeply to his neck.

"I'll do my best, I'll sign a contract with your company. I will fix this real soon, all I need you to do is relax. Think deeply, I want you to think about your feelings and emotions. I will not be forever by your side if you're still carrying the 'Min' in your legal name. I don't want to end up just like Yujin, Rae", his words loads your clouded mind. You slowly release your grip on his nape as you caress the side of his face. Gently wiping the evident tears on his scar.

"S-sorry", your emotions burst out again as your tired eyes met his hurt one. You slowly leans in as your eyes adverts to his glossed lips. You gently place your lips on his as he took a couple of second before he kisses you back. The kiss was short but full of emotions. He was still gentle.

"Think about it, I'll be waiting Raeya. Until this child be born and you finally choose where your heart really belongs. I will watch from behind, I will always be here for you",he uttered with his deep but hoarse voice. His tone was pained. It sounds hurt and exhausted but he knew he needs to be more than strong when he's with you.

Emotions were all mixed up for both of you. Your mind is always in the midst of giving up on why can't you just choose someone that is willing to accept you and your unborn child, not someone whom you love yet he feel every opposite feelings that you feel for him. Isn't it just a waste of time?

Or just a waste of your love?

You look into his longing eyes, you're both too young for this. You're both trap in a maze where the other one knows where the right path is but stays in a crazy path that her life led her. The other was just in there waiting for you to hold his hand and led the way unto that one rightful path.

Love is a maze, and you are the dumbest person ever be involved in it.

Min Yoongi, name repeats continuously in your mind. A mess that you painfully love, in the past, is just an artist that you admired. He is someone you wished for, you prayers came to answered one yet in a harder situation. You are now bearing his child, an offspring of that tragic forgotten sin that he committed.

Jeon Jungkook, you know him but not deeper than you thought. He lifts you up whenever that certain someone brings you all down. He became the father of your child by heart, and he cares for you here and then.

Two man, one mind, and one uncertain heart.

One small beating heart inside you.

"I'm going now, enjoy the rest of the honeymoon with hyung. I'll do my best to get his girl out of this place. You deserve to be love, Raeya. At least, know your worth", he remarks. He slowly reaches you trembling hand and smile at you with his tired eyes.

"Just know that Suga hyung has his good side, if you still choose him. Learn to be the fire to heat up his stupid cold facade", he then again smiled at you as he stood up and slowly walk away.

His image is slowly fading unto your vision as his words remain clear within your messed up mind.