30 |honeymoon|

|T H E M   A N D   U S   A G A I N|
|rewritten|

trigger warning⚠️
/steamy scenes, alcohol/

It counts as the first week of your marriage but nothing special happens. You have been staying with either Jungkook or alone in Yoongi's house as he always disappears whenever you're around.

The villa that your dad rented for three days is beautiful. You can clearly see the beautiful view, the beach. It's already 10 in the evening as your tears continues to flow. Those glistened eyes stares hollowly on the pitchblack that surrounds the seashore. You sit in a bench in front of your suppostedly room with Yoongi, but, he left you and brought her gilfriend with him on the other villa. You didn't say any word but it does gave your a pang of pain in your trembling heart.

How can he be so cold and cruel at the same time?, your thought illuminates everything.

You sighed then stump your feet on the wooden floor as you walk blankly heading to the mini bar displayed on the side of the kitchen. You wipes your tears as your sobs starts to increase; breathing was deep and loud. You grab one of the alcohol as you just sit down the floor. All lights were dimmed, and silence were all over. You drinks the alcohol as if you didn't remember anything that it can harm. Cries, chug, and sobs continues. You emotion does burst out your aching chest.

"I also love and care for you, Yoon. I just hope you appreciate it as a man not an idol", you whispers through the thin air.

One bottle down. You aren't that good with alcohol especially when you're feeling down, it really eats up your mind just like how that incident happen. You stood up and grab another bottle of alcohol, your feet are already stumbling. You slowly opens it and walk crazily towards the bed where your phone lies.

You knelt beside the bed and just slowly consuming another bottle of alcohol. Your vision is now a bit inappropriate, you scroll down your contacts and dialled a specific phone number.

He's always one call away. "Raeya?", he answers.

You just hums as you sobs while wiping down your tears. "K-Kook", you cries as he can clearly hear your pain.

"Shit! Where the fuck are you?!", he gritted his teeth as he grips his hair in annoyance. He was so much than furious as he heard your vulnerable voice, his thoughts was filled of negative thing that might happened since he knew that you were supposed to have your honeymoon staycation for three days.

"Heaven Villa, ---in Jeju", you gulps as you wet your dried throat with the cold alcohol that you've been drinking.

He noticed it, "Don't freaking tell you're drinking alcohol, Rae! I'm on my way!", he yells from the phone as he keep the line on. He swerves down the empty road, he knows that this will happen that's why he already stayed on a hotel near where the villa is. He isn't that desperate for you but he is desperate to make sure that you are safe and sound. He hit up the gas and rush to where you are. The only sound that breaks the silence in his care is your whimper and sobs. His attention swifts when he heard a clang of bottles on the speaker. He angrily grab the phone and spoke, "Get yourself away from alcohol!", his growl is enough but wasn't for you.

You took a can of coke and mixed it up with your alcohol, you chuckles in pain. You use to love alcohol, you left your phone on speaker as you can clearly hear how angry Jungkook was. Yoongi and his so called 'girlfriend' was literally five villas away from your so they can't hear anything as they enjoyed the night wasted and protected.

Your tears stops and so your body. You rest your back on the kitchen cabinet as thoughts again fills mind. You chug up the mixed alcohol that you make and rest your mind for a minute. You closes your heavy eyes.

Jungkook was fast, he parks the car behind the villa and run madly to your door. It was open, he panicly tries to find were you are and found you resting under the counter. "Raeya!", he shouts as he hugs your figure. He thought you lost consciousness.

"I'm alive", you whisperes through his redened ears. You gulps the alcohol on your other hand as the other pats his muscled back.

He heard you gulp, as he let go of you and grab the bottle that you were holding. He put it on the sink.

You slowly stood up and snake your hands seductively from his waist to his chest. He didn't say or do anything but it does affect him knowing he was so much attracted to you. Your hands travels everywhere as your messed up mind longs for heat and warmth. You caress his thighs but he stops your hand as it will definitely slide on his hardened clothed area. He turn to face you and utter, "You're drunk".

"No, I wasn't. I want this Kook", your fragile voice surrounds the kitchen area. A glimpse of tears trigger your hooded eyes. You rest your hand on his defined chest and slowly caress it down his abs. Jungkook breath hitched as his grip on your wrist loosen.

"R-Raeya, stop making me want you. You're drunk!", he growls as he closed his eyes and furrowed his brows. He then bite his peirced lower lips.

You stops, your mind was clearly influenced by alcohol and dark desires but you can also feel this is something that you really long for. "I'm not drunk. Fuck Jungkook, for the second time I'm not", your voice where shaky as tears flows down you rosy cheeks. He quickly wipes it.

"I just wish you won't push me away after you woke up", he spoke and you clearly heard it. He gently cares the side of your face and lean down to height. He carefully rest his lips on yours and you quickly respons. You hands wrap around his neck as he rest his hands on your small waist. The kiss turned into heated one as you opens you lips to gave his tongue enough entrance.

He carries you to the counter as his hardened member brush deeply to your wet area. You released a moan as it sooths straight to his veins. His area has become more hard your, right sinful hands slides down his  area. You gently grip the evidently long and hard thing inside his pants as you stoke it up and down. His hold tigthen as your ears were blessed with his deep moan.

"I w-want you Kook", as you gulp down your throat. He aggressively carries you heading to the bedroom, as he felt so drown and drunk with just the taste of alcohol from your mouth. You hold unto his nape tightly as your aroused area can clearly feel his hardened one. Your mind defined ecstasy everytime his thrist and pins hardly on yours. He gently lays your on the bed as his mind were also clouded by his long term desires. It wasn't just lust it was pure desire and clean intensions.

"R-Rae", he whiepers through your ears as he hoevered on top of you. You just hums and pull his head to connect you lips. He clearly set his mind that you are sensitively pregnant that's why instead of unbluckling his belt. He locked it, thankfully he bought one of those belt.

You slid your hand down his belt, as annoyance took over you. "Argh!", you  groans but then he stops your hand.

"I'm sorry, we can't Raeya. Rest yourself, you're pregnant", he softly mumble as he gently caress your cheeks.

You grunt in annoyance as it sets you to your bad mood. You pushed him away from your top as you stoop up and run heading outside. He quickly follows you but he doesn't stop you, you need to release that frustration. You keel on the sand and tears begun to flow again.

"I fucking hate this world!", you shouted.

Jungkook was seven feet away from you as he sat down the sand and rest his head on his palm. He grips his hair as tears slowly slides down his cheeks. He just let you release the last bit of your emotion as well as his.

"I'm sorry", he whipers between his cries.

Jk's 3D is freakingly good, but seven is bettet for me. I'm still alive everyone and so my unfinishes stories, lol.