26|morning|

|M R.  J E O N|

Both you and Yoongi recieved an important message from both of your dad just before you both woke up. Jungkook woke up first as he notice how you hug him softly on his waist. He smiles at your morning look, as he brush the hair that was covering your face. Your brows, your nose, and also your thin lips were so admirable that he just stare tightly on your sleeping face.

"Morning pretty", he whipers as he hugs you. Your head ends up resting on his biceps.

You slowly opens your heavy eyes and blink continually to clear your vision. You notice how your arms were resting on his waist. You smiles at him and uttered, "Morning Mr. Jeon", you did not remove your hand as your face find its way to the crook of his neck. You inhaled his scent, "this was relaxing", you whispered.

He smiles from your action and soft words as he also hugs you. "Relax all you want, you need it", his morning voice was also relaxing. It was deep but it sounded sweet.

You sighed as you remove your hands from his side and rest it on his chest. "I don't know if I really long for warm cuddles or this is just too comfortable for me. Wake me up in five", you muttered as your voice fade letting yourself take a short nap again.

He just hums in agreement and also close his eyes again. His tattooed hand is caressing your back while his other slowly reach your visible but still a small bump. Your eyes opened as you felt his warm hand caress your bump, he was about to remove it when he notice that you reacts but you stops his hand and rest it on your tummy. "I badly need that", you sweetly whispered as you closes your eyes again and he just rest his hand on its location.

His hands warm makes your little cramps fade away. Then, you notice how your phone that was under your pillow keeps on vibrating. "Kook can you check my phone", you requested. He hums and reach for your phone.

"Your dad texted and missed calls you", he uttered as he checks the notification. "Should I check it?", he added, peaking at your relaxing figure.

You hummed and just enjoying his warmt. "Password, madam", his voice were deep buth then again he spoke softly and it always sounded sweet for you.

"993393", you mumbles as you slowly open your eyes and observe what he's doing.

His eyes widen as he realize something with your password, "Is it hyung?",his curiousity shows. You chuckles at his cute doe eyes.

"Yes, his birthday", your voice sounds so calm as you rest your palm on your head. Morning headache are worst. He just smiles at you and look into your phone again.

He honestly checks straight to your dad's name and read the message first by his mind. "Honey, today's the wedding rehearsal since the wedding is on the next day. Meet us in this location. I already texted Yoongi. Rehearsal will start at 10 am.", he then announces it loud for you to hear what your dad exactly texted.

"Are you busy today?", you cheekily asks, as you showed him your cute smile.

"Hm. You always asks me that question huh. I'll clear my schedule today since it will be the last two days that I can be close to my celebrity crush", he teasingly muttered causing both of you to smile and chuckle with each other.

"You're so corny. Well, I might be that gorgeous on shoots that's why I caught your attention", your eyes happily met his' as you both stare into each other sparkling eyes. He smiles and voluntarily caress your cheeks. You slightly stood up by pinning your elbow on the pillow and focus your eyes on him.

"You look beautiful even now", he whispered but it was clear enough for you to hear. You brush his long black hair and smiles at him.

"Thank you, for being my only friend and comfort here in Korea", you gratefully utters, he smiles at you action as he relaxes in your touch.

"Hwang Yujin was your closest friend, right?", he calmly ask as he just let you brush his hair.

You nod and stare at your pastel tinted wall, "I actually missed him", you comfortably spoke. You rest your head on your palm and sighed.

"Where was he by the way?", he asks.

"Paris, I left him there. He started his new chapter without me", you sounded a bit affected as he just stares at you howling soul. He feels how you really miss that man.

"Let's not talk about him. You should rest and I'll cook breakfast. You should prepare later at 9, it's still early, 6:45 am", he carefully cut your topic and change it to lighten the atmosphere. He get up and let go of you. "Can I take of my shirt? I'm not comfortable having it every morning", he added.

You just nod at him, "Sure, I have seen all of that before", you giggle as you brush your hair to the back and rest your back leaning on the headboard.

"Oh tough Ms. Lee, I bet you replayed that part a thousand times", he teasingly spoke with his deep morning voice. He slowly took of his black balenciaga shirt and calmly fold it. He rest his folded shirt into side table and smiles at you.

"You bet, I really did", you chuckles and get up from your bed.

"Stop. Rest yourself", he commanded. He faces you and rest his folded hand to his hips.

"Duh, stop overreacting. I'm just going to sit on the counter and watch you cook. In case you're not that good in kitchen", you gave him a tap oh his arms.

He nods and walk straight to your refrigerator. You smiles at how full your stocks are. Your dad really knows how to make you relax and happy. He nibble his lips pierching, staring at every ingredient on your fridge. "Full stock huh", he exclaimed.

"Dad's idea, I guess", you answered. You again rest your face on your palm and your elbow on the marbled kitchen counter.

"What do you want for breakfast?", he asks as he averts his gaze on you. He lifts his brows while asking you.

"Hm. French toast with jam and bacon?", you unsurely uttered but you seems to be craving that.

"You craving that? Eh?", he make an unsure face as you gave him a light chuckle. You just nods and thankfully he starts to cook the one that you requested. "I'll have mine with butter, since you're the pregnant one craving for jam with bacon", he unbelievably uttered as he shooks his head.

He starts to defrost the bacon, as he starts to beat two eggs on a well sculpted bowl you bought from Japan. "Be careful with that bowl, that cost a hundred thousand", you warns.

"Fuck", he swears as he holds the bowl tightly, adjusting its location away form the counter edge. "You should've told me earlier", he nervously uttered as he continues in seasoning the egg and add some milk to it.

"You're so damn cute, Jk",you exclaimed and smile at his adorable reaction.

"No, I'm hot", he flirtatiously replies.

"Ahuh. You're definitely hot in front of a stove", you rebut as you stare at his muscular back. You seem to be taken again by your morning sickness thus you cross your arms together and rest your lighthead trying to reduce the illussion of headache.

He didn't much notice as he was busy cooking your breakfast, your innerself were still awake you just relax on the sound of his cooking and the kitchen utensils. He notices how the atmosphere got filled with silence. He turn off the stove ans face you. Jungkook just shake his head because he truly knows this was just because you're pregnant and you really needs to rest. He continue what he's doing and just thought of waking you up when he's done.