6|real identity|

|L O S T|

Yoongi were working that time when he recieves a direct message from a verified account on instagram. He curiously peek unto his requests and stare at the familiar name on the screen.

@raeya.ee

He slowly clicks your profile before reading the message. His eyes grew wide as he witness all your posts in your instagram. He never thought that he will stumble with one of the greatest model in his own country. He just thought you were one of the secret trainees of VME but he's wrong. Just by looking at your photos, he knew that he messed up with the wrong one. He reads carefuly what your bio indicates.

Model, 🇰🇷
Dm for any work and collaboration request.
Gmail: eeraeya@gmail.com

He doesn't find anything but basic information. He also saw how some of your photos were taken inside Versatile, you may perhaps under the entertainment-- he thought but the revelation you said earlier were too much. You can't be serious. He was also stressed right now as he has been working with Ace's comback album and their group BTS's songs. He can't handle more of a nonsense commotion but some part of him were nervous and guilty that he knows this thing will happen. He also noticed how unwell your voice sounds earlier so he tried to call you again through instagram but you never answered. After a much effort of trying to call you over and over again, you finally answered but your sound more hoarse and unwell.

"Hm", you hummed.

"Where are you, I'll go there", he stated already walking out his own studio. His brows were furrowed together as he can't handle hearing a woman sounding unsafe because of him.

"P-Paris", you weakly denoted. Trying to sit your self up unaware on what had just happen.

He retived from walking as he insert his keys on his pocket annoyingly. "What. What are you doing there?! How are we supposed to talk this out. Rae I have personal work, I can't just flight out to Paris and meet you", he exclaimed. Walking in circles on his labels building.

"Celine Fashion Show", your voice were like going to give up any time soon. Yujin already texted you that he will be back at 6 am.

"That can't be, one of my members will attend that show promise me to keep your mouth shut, Ms. Lee", his voice sounds so desperate.

"I'm not that low to spread this, Yoongi. What I need is detailed information on what really happened that night. I can't be alone in handling this unwanted result",your cries can be heard between the line as he just let out a concern sigh.

"Calm down. I need you to stay calm, but how come you're too sure that, that was mine? ", he curiously assume. He was also in the verge of mix emotions but mostly anger and confusion.

"Mr. Min! That was my fucking first experience and it was only you caught to be entering my room! I can't be wrong, I never do that with some strangers on club. If I have to go to the doctor and make sure that I am really pregnant then we can conduct a bloodtest to see if it's yours", you furiously uttered. At the same moment Yujin entered your room and shouted, "is that fucking Min Yoongi!", he exclaimed hearing some of your rants.

Yoongi heard the man's voice and it led him into a new confusion. His mind were telling him that, that may perhaps your boyfriend. "Ms. ,if that was your boyfriend then stop this nonsense", he calmly uttered alrrady gripping his messy hair.

"He wasn't my fucking boyfriend!", you shouted giving out all you emotions as Yunji stops you from hurting yourself. "Rae I need you to calm, this isn't safe for you and your baby", he whispered caressing your temple.

"Sorry. I can't cancel my projects so I may say we just keep in touch and plan all this out after you go back here", deep but calm was his voice pronounces. Completely opposite on how troubled he feels right now. He has a girlfriend, a 2 years and a month relationship that his stupid actions can ruin. He is also aware how unokay you are in the present, you are a model and just by judging on how you sound on the line of the call, he knows that he fucked up. He pick up his phone and dialed Taehyung's number. He was well aware that Taehyung was now in Paris preparing for the same show you just talked about.

"Hyung", his deep voice illuminates the newly awaken person Yoongi needs a help with.

"You have show to attend in two days right?", Yoongi asks he sound normal for his bandmate.

"Yes hyung, the Celine one", he shortly answered. His eyes were still closed.

"I want you to look after this specific model. Make sure that she's fine and tell me more about her actions", he commanded, sounds almost like using his hyung card.

"What? Who? Why?", Taehyung confusely answered but sounds more of annoying Yoongi.

"The famous model from our country. She will be one of the main model for that night. Look after her, keep it low, I don't want you approaching her. I have some major and confidential problem which involves her so please Tae, behave yourself. I trust you with this", he sounds so desperate almost pleasing his younger mate. He came back sitted in his studio.

"Ah! Ms. Lee, I've seen her this past days but be grateful she hasn't seen me yet. She's always with his photographer friend which is Yujin. I've worked with him once and I assume they were long term friends. He announces earlier that Ms. Lee was not feeling well because of food allergies so she didn't attend the VIP dinner meeting with us", he informed with all complete information he can proposed.

"Great. B-but wait did you just said Ms. Lee?!", he inquired, brows still sticking together.

"Yes hyung, Lee Rae Ya daugther of MR. LEE from Versatile Music Ent. that you're recently working with", he uttered each word clearly as he stratches out his body in front of the majestic view of Paris. The balcony were amazing even in the morning or at night.

"Fuck, you just testifies more that I screwd up", he curses. He turns down his equipment and quickly grab his bag. "I will fly to Paris now, tell me your address", he sounds pressured.

"What?! No hyung, you have important work there. Let me handle this!", he quickly uttered. His deep and hoarse voice echoed through the area.

"No! It will only take days, I'll come back here after your show. I need to deal with her. Mr. Lee is my dad's financial partner and I can't deal with another problem since my dad was recently annoying me with marriage shits!", a final statement that ends Taehyung and Yoongi's intense call.

He quickly contact his assisstant to hold all his projects for four days as he has urgent emergency that needed to handle and he reasoned the same with his girlfrriend. He rushes to his black mercedez benz car and drove to one of his house. Minutes of driving feels like an hour for him as his teeth continue to gritt and his fist were remained clenched.

This can't be a trap, right? This can't be that those two old men will not use this innocent girl to decide some nonsense, so pray with me. My mind were so full as I load my small luggage with essential thing I might need while fixing that huge problem. He already booked a private flight and headed to the airport.