Vote

"What were you guys talking about" I asked Mike, "we were talking about how I had to go away for a little bit after the baby's born" he lied. "Do they really wanna drop me" I asked, "um" he inhaled. "Just tell the truth" I sighed, "I- yes" he said quietly.

"Is it because of the baby" I asked, "yeah" he nodded his head. "Why can't I just stay" I leaned my head on Mike's chest, "because if any enemies find out about the baby then that'll make you and me weak" he wrapped one arm around my shoulder and stoked my hair with the other hand.

"But I want to stay" I complained, "we haven't decided yet" he assured me. "Why don't I get a say" I looked up at him, "I don't know, I didn't ask" he shrugged. "Why not" I asked him, "look, I didn't want you to even be in all of this and now there's a way out that doesn't involve you're death. So why won't you just take the easy way out" he asked.

"Because you don't learn from doing what's easy" I got up from the bed, "where are you going" Mike asked me. "To get something to drink" I yelled to him, I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"Do you want to get stuff for the babies room" Mike asked me, "sure" I shrugged. We got ready and then left.
(Clothes)

•••

We went to a couple of stores and bought a bunch of stuff. "Who puttin all this shut together" I asked as Mike loaded everything into the car, "we can get the gang to come over" he said as he shoved some stuff into the trunk. "Okay" I nodded and picked up my phone.

Calling Malissa😚

Malissa:
Whatchu want?

Me:
Getcho ass overhear and bring everybody.

Malissa:
Is something wrong?

Me:
Just hurry up.

Malissa:
I'll see you in a minute.

Me:
Ok, hurry up.

Call With Malissa😚 Ended

I hung up the phone and looked at Mike. "That girl finna think thatcho dumb ass is getting killed or something" he chuckled, "good, that means sheep hurry up" I smiled. "You gonna give someone a heart attack someday" he shook his head.

•••

I heard a bang on the front door. I made my way down the stairs to the door. "Is everything ok" Malissa asked, "yup" I smiled. "Mane why you have us rush over here then" Derek sucked his teeth, "so you could help me put the baby's room together" I cheesed.

"Ohh, I wanna help" Ahiella said, "that's why you're here, the room's the second door on the right" I pointed up the stairs. "Ok" Ahiella ran up the stairs.