Idk

🤍Chuckles🤍

I had to go back home again today. "Hey, I'll be back by Thursday" I said as I grabbed my backpack. "Be careful" Riley said hugging me, "I will" I replied. I went to grab my keys off of the counter but they were gone. "Has anybody seen my keys" I yelled, "no" everybody replied.

"Well they didn't grow legs and walk away" I said sarcastically, "where's Micheal" I asked. "He's found it that Starr and they kid was actually with safe with Damien and not Darien, so he finna go pick her up" Kendrick said. "Oh, well where are my keys" I asked again, "Mike took your car, his tires got slashed again" Spenc said.

"Why did he take my car though" I huffed, "ion know ask him" Manny shrugged. "Shut up" I said throwing my shoe at him, "how much these cost" he asked. "250" I replied, "what if I creased them" he started bending my sneaker. "I'm tase you in you're fucking ball sack now gimme my shit back" I pulled out my taser.

"You can have 'em" he said throwing back my sneaker, I slid it on and then went up to my room. I picked up my phone and dialed Mikes number.

After a few rings he picked up. "What you need" he asked, "I need my car" I replied. "Ion gotcho shit" he replied, "why it look like you in my car then" I asked him. "This ain't yo car it's a rental" he replied, "how you gon' get a rental if you barely allowed in the state" I asked.

Yea I caught that nigga trippin'. "Uh..." he stuttered, "Nah since you wanna drive my shit make sure you got gas money for the next week" I said before hanging up. I kicked off my shoes and got back under my covers.

Me:
Ima be late comin home

Ma:
Why?

Me:
One of my friends needed my car

Me:
Alright baby just be safe.

I wasn't goin' home to see my ma though. I was going home so that I could see Willow again. I miss her and I miss having somebody to be all clingy with.

An Hour Later
🔫Mike🔫

I walked into the house. "Aye Damien" I smiled as I seen him walk down the stairs. "Wassup bro" he asked and then hugged me, "where my girl at" I asked. "She sleep in her and Talyeh's room" he said, we went upstairs and looked at the sleeping girls. "Kulture startin' to look bigger" I smiled to myself, "Ima let you wake her up or whatever" Damien said as he walked away.

I walked into the room and laid in the bed beside Starr. She started to whine, I looked at her face and seen tears rolling down it. Damn they hurt my princess that bad. I continued to wrap my arms around her, I could hear her breathing change.

She turned onto her side, she was slowly starting to wake up. "Hey Bambi" I smiled, she opened her puffy eyes and yawned causing them to close again. "Mike" she asked tiredly, "it's me angel" I smiled. She gave me a weak smiled and then hugged me. She started to fall back asleep.

She started whimpering and crying again. "Hey get up baby" I said as I gently shook her, she started waking up. "Mike..." she whispered, "Hmm" I brushed some of her hair out of her face.

"I don't feel good and I'm scared" she said, "it's alright we going home" I said as I got up. She sat up and wrapped the blanket around her body. "What about Talyeh" she asked, "she's coming too" I said as I picked up Kulture.

We walked down the stairs and I told Starr to go get in the car and take Kulture with her. "Thanks man" I said as me and Damien did our handshake, "no problem" he smiled. "Where's Talyeh at" I asked, "she's out back painting or sum" he shrugged. "Aight thanks again bro" I smiled and then walked through the back door.

Talyeh was sitting in the grass and painting on a canvas. "Whatchu paintin'" I asked as I sat beside her, she looked up at me. "I don't know what Ima call it yet" she shrugged, "I like it" I replied

"You wanna stay wit Damien or do you wanna come wit me and Bambi" I asked her as she closed up all of her paint bottles and stuff

"You wanna stay wit Damien or do you wanna come wit me and Bambi" I asked her as she closed up all of her paint bottles and stuff. "I wanna go with you a Start" she said as she stood up, "Aight go get in the car" I said as I picked up her box of paints.

"Thanks Micheal" she said as she carefully picked up her canvas. After a minute I heard the car door open and slam close. I proceeded to walk through the house and say thanks and bye to Damien a finally time.

After that I put Talyeh's box of paint stuff in the trunk of Destiny's car. I started the car and backed out of the driveway. Starr was stretched out on the backseat with the blanket still wrapped around her, she was asleep. And Talyeh was in the front seat looking out the window.

•••
🥺Bambi🥺

"We're here" Mike said as he parked the car, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I took Kulture out of her car seat and then grabbed my blanket before getting out of the car. I walked up to the front door and Mike opened it.

I seen everyone sitting around playing cards games or watching the game on tv. "Hi" I said as I walked in, "Starr" Jordan yelled as she attacked me. We fell to the ground I laughed weakly, "be careful" Mike said sternly. "Sorry" she said as she helped me up, "it's fine" I smiled.

My head started hurting. "You alright" Kendrick asked me, "yeah" I nodded. "You look thin, come with me" Prisila said as she took me into the kitchen. I sat at the table and put my head down, she gave me some leftovers from the night before. "I'm not hungry" I said as I played with the fork, "you have to eat"  Mike said.

"I ate this morning" I shrugged, "well you have to eat again" Talyeh said. I took a few bites and then got up and went into my room because I felt sick. "Are you ok" Destiny asked as she walked into my room, "I'm fine" I replied.

""Are you sure you look sick" Mike said, "I said I'm fine" I said with a little bit of an attitude. "Aight were just gonna leave you alone for a while" Destiny said, "ok" I said as I pulled my blanket over my head. I felt the bed dip in beside me.

I poked my head out of the blanket and looked at Mike. He crawled under the blanket with me and wrapped his arms around me. I wanted to cry so I did, "it's alright" he said as he patted me back. "No it's not, it's not ok" I said raising my voice a little, "tell me what's wrong" he said softly.

"Why couldn't I go with you to New Jersey" I asked, "I don't know you gotta ask Vallyk that" he replied. I wasn't happy with my answer but I also didn't wanna talk anymore do I just went to sleep.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Um idk what this is I just know I needed to update the story💔