911

This is kinda just a filler or whatever

-------

I woke up to the sound of Kulture cooing and giggling. "Hi mami" Mike said as he played with her at the foot of my bed. "Hey Bambi" he didn't even look back at me", "hey Mike" I sat up and watched him baby talk Kulture. "I'm sorry" he said while he continued to play with Kulture, "ok" I replied.

"Starr, I'm serious" he said as he handed off the baby to me and sat beside me. "I know, I don't care anymore" I said blankly, "oh" he looked at me with a kinda surprised look. "Are you sure, cause you never get over anything that quick" he said, "do you want me to be angry this early in the morning" I asked him as I got out of bed.

"Im gonna be out of town for a couple of hours today" he said as he grabbed a duffle bag from off of the floor. "Where are you going" I asked, "downtown, me and the boys got some errands to run" he said. 'Errands' either meant they were about to go beat somebodies ass or they were about to go steal from somebody and then still beat their ass.

"Alright, be safe" I said as I hugged him, "I will" he said before he kissed the top of my head. He gave Kulture a kiss and then handed her off to me. He grabbed the rest of his stuff and then left. 

I was bored so I decided to take a shower and give Kulture a bath. After I showered I put on some black basket ball shorts and a white cropped tee shirt. I gave Kulture her bath and put some black leggings and a white shirt on her so that we could match.

I went downstairs and made breakfast then I fed kulture and changed her. I went back into my room and turned on my tv for background noise and then picked up my phone and started scrolling through it.

Me: are you busy

Kendrick : No

Me: can I come over

im bored

Kendrick: Sure

Bring Jordan Spenc and Manny

Me: okey

...

Me and Jordan were playing on Kendrick's xbox when Mike came stumbling through the door with Vallyk, Derek, Lucas, Malissa, and Cohen trailing behind him. "Damn, they got y'all good" Kendrick said, "they jumped us" mike muttered. 

"Damn, how many were there" I asked, "Ion know, like 9" Lissa said. "Mike and Lissa killed most of them" Vallyk said. They were all beat up looking. Mike, Lissa, and Lucas looked pretty bad compared to everyone else.

 "Is that why y'all were gone for so long" Jordan asked, "yeah" Cohen nodded. "We got about $6,500 out of it though" Vallyk shrugged, "what did you need the money for" I asked. "It was stollen" Lissa said, I nodded.

After they discussed what had happened we all settled back down. Mike took the controller from me and started playing Madden with Spencer. "Let me play" I whined, "no" he said he nudged me away. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder and watched him and Spenc play.

After a while Kulture started to cry so I tried to see what was wrong with her. "Wassup with her" Jordan asked, "I don't know" I shrugged. "She's probably tired" Kendrick said, "Ima just go home, it's around her bedtime" I said as I placed Kulture onto my hip. 

"Let's go Mike" I said as I took the controller out of his hands, he sucked his teeth and got up. "Don't be getting an attitude" I told him, "yeah Mike, don't get an attitude with the midget" Manny said. "Shut up" I said as I opened the door.

...

"Starr" Mike hissed as he came bargining in through my bedroom door. "What" I groaned as I forced myself to wake up, "get up" he said as he pulled my blanket off of me. "Why, what's wrong" I reached for the lamp and heard banging on the door downstairs.

"Don't turn the light on, and stay below the windows" he said, "who's at the door" I asked. "The police, go wake up Kulture" he said, I nodded and did as told. I took Kulture out of her crib and went back to my room with Mike. He was stuffing some clothes and stuff into his duffle bags.

"What do you want me to do" I asked, "go downstairs and act like they woke you up and tell them they have the wrong house... if they try to search the house tell them they need a warrant and your consent" he said. I nodded and me and Mike went downstairs, he went to the back door and me to the front door.

I waited for and 'ok' from Mike and then opened then started unlocking the door. One of the cops started banging on the door again. I swung it open and glared at him. He had a door by his side who started to aggressively bark and charge at me.

I screamed as the dog jumped at me, Kulture had started crying from the dogs barking, and the flashing lights. "Can you calm your dog" I said sternly as I tried to hush Kulture, "I'm sorry ma'am, I don't mean to bother you but there's a dangerous mad running around here and we believe he may be hiding out in your house" he said.

"there's no one else in my house other than my daughter and I" I lied, "are you sure, can I search your home" he asked. "Yes, I am sure, and no you may not search my house" I said, "ok, just incase you don't know, the boy is about 6'0, brown eyes, brown curly hair, we believe he's about 18 or 19, he's brown skin, and we think he has braces" the cop said.

"I haven't seen anyone by that description sir" I said as I slowly shook my head. "Ok... well if you do please report it... um have a good night ma'am" he said before turning away and tugging on the dogs leash. "Thank you sir" I said before closing and locking the door.

I sighed in relief and went back upstairs. I picked up my phone in hopes I'd find a text from Mike.

Babydaddy: I need you to pack up all of you and Dior's clothes and have everything waiting downstairs by tomorrow morning

I did as told and packed everything up. Mike was probably gonna take everything over to Spencer's or maybe to where the kids stayed at. I finished packing everything by 2:30. I tried to stay up and wait for Mike but I still ended up falling asleep.

----------------------------

Somebody tell me why my teacher decided to not grade my SUMMATIVE test and give me a 13% in the grade book ( my over all grade) and then act like I didn't do it. I emailed her the other day and she was all like 'I didn't see it i put your grade in now' and then gave me correct grade which is a 79%.