Dinner

2 Months Later

"You better come getcho baby daddy" Manny said as he went into a fighting stance, "best his ass Michael" Arria cheered. "Ion fight little boys like you" Mike said as he pushed Manny, " I'm taller than you, dumbass" Manny replied. "Y'all some immature ass boys" I rolled my eyes.

They stopped and turned to me, "how" Mike asked me. "Cause y'all dumb asses over here fighting over a game" I said in a duh tone. "If it weren't for his dumbass we woulda won" Mike gestured to Manny. "Uh-uh you're just ass, dont blame it on Emmanuel" I said, "where's the cap" Kendrick laughed.

"You're not gon' have such a smart mouth after I blow your back out" Mike smirked, "you ain't gonna do shit" I crossed my arms. "Ima beat your ass" he replied, "and Ima crease all of your shoes and throw 'em in the mud " I spat back. "Not the shoes" Spencer put his hand over his heart, "you ain't gonna touch shit" Mike sat down on the couch.

"Hold Kulture for me" I said as I handed her off to Riley, "don't get yo' ass beat" Tony said. "He can't beat my ass if can't catch me" is said before running for the stairs, I heard Mike hop off of the couch and chase after me.

I slammed the door to his room and started locking it. "Don't touch my shoes" he yelled, "I can't hear you" I yelled back. I sat on the bed and listened to him bang on the door. "Starr Amour Carter, if you don't open the damn door" he yelled, "how bout no" I replied innocently.

After a while everything fell silent. I heard walking and then keys. "You got 10 seconds to open the door and if any of my shoes are creased Ima beat your ass" he said. I took the 10 seconds that I had to hide in the closet. Mike didn't even count he just unlocked the door and swung it open.

He closed it back and I could hear him looking around the room for me. He sighed and then opened the closet door, I waved at him. "Getcho ass up" he reached for, "touch me and Ima fuck up your whole shoe collection" I said as I grabbed a sneaker.

"Try me" I smiled at him, "if you put it down I'll take you out to dinner" Mike said. "You promise" I asked, "I pinky promise" he held out his pinky finger and I hooked mine with his. I put down the sneaker and then Mike helped me up.

"Go get ready" he said, "ok" I turned away and he gently slapped my butt. "Asshole" I stuck my tongue out at him, "don't make me say no to dinner" he said. "Nooo, you promised" I whined, "well ima un-promise " he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom.

I took a shower and cleaned my body a couple of times then washed my hair. Once I rinsed out the conditioner I stepped out and dries off. I put heat protectant in my hair and then straightened it. I did my make up and then pulled on a dress.

I left the bathroom and seen Mike trying to dress Kulture

I left the bathroom and seen Mike trying to dress Kulture. "You need help" I said as I watched him try to put her little shirt on her. "Nah I got it" he said as he finally put the dress over her head successfully. He pulled her clothes on the rest of the way and then handed her to me.

"You do the shoes" he said as he left, I rolled my eyes at him and put some shoes on her feet. "Let's go mami" I said as I sat her on my hip and grabbed her diaper bag. I swung it over my shoulder and then went downstairs.

"Where'd everybody go" I asked, "home" Mike said as he grabbed the keys and then opened the door for me. We walked out to the car and I put little ms Dior in her car seat. I put her bag on the floor in the back and then got in the passenger seat and Mike started the car.

•••

Me Mike and Kulture were sitting at a table eating. Well me and Mike were eating, Kulture played with some spaghetti that Mike gave her. "I got another assignment" Mike said randomly, "do you have to leave me again" I asked as we made eye contact.

"Nah, I'll be gone for a day only" he said, "but what if-" I got cut off. "Nobodies gonna come for you" he said in a calming voice, "how would you know" I asked him. "Kobe's dead and Marc's too pussy to try anything" Mike shrugged, "but I don't want to be by myself" I whined.

"Who's gonna watch Kulture if you come with me" he asked, "Destiny can do it" I said. "Please Mikey" I begged and made puppy eyes. After a couple minutes of trying to convince him I won him over. "Thank you" I leaned over the table and kissed his cheek.

"Are you sure you want to go, you still flinch when I close the door a little too hard, or when someone starts getting loud" he looked at me with an expression full of concern. "I'm fine, loud things always scared me" I forced a smile, Mike smiled back at me.

•••

After we finished eating we ordered dessert but decided to just take it home and eat it later. I showered and then started on my skin care. Once I finished with that I pulled on my pajamas and some fluffy socks.

 Once I finished with that I pulled on my pajamas and some fluffy socks

I grabbed my bonnet and got in my bed. Mike was in his bathroom cleaning up Kulture. After a while I heard him talking to her in her room. I tried to listen close and hear what he was saying but I couldn't make it out.

After a while he turned her light off and cracked the door. He came into my bedroom and gave me a couple of quick glances, "what" I asked innocently. "Nothing, you just look fine as hell in your lil onsie" he wrapped his arms around my waist, "thank you Mikey" I smiled at his antics.

We played around for a bit and then we heard banging at the door I reached under my pillow and grabbed my glock. We listened for the noise again but only heard cars pulling away. Mike went downstairs, he opened the door and I could hear him muttering ti uimself.

"Who was it" i asked, "Vallyk and 'em, they dropped off my stuff" he shown me a box of ski masks and stuff. "Oh, wel come back in bed now" I held my arms open for a hug, Mike turned the lights off and climbed in bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head in his chest.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

I'm so tired that my eyes are crossing💔