Back In L.A

🔫Mike🔫

"Yo why are you back so early" Vallyk asked me, "stop the bull shit where's Starr" I said as I threw my jacket onto the couch. "Shes-" I cut him off, "and don't fucking lie" I growled, "we don't know where she is" he admitted. "How the hell do you not know" I hollered, "why are you yelling so early in the morning" Aya asked as she came down the stairs.

"Because my fucking girlfriend is missing and being abused" I yelled in reply, "she being what" Kendrick asked as he came down the stairs with Spence, Jiggy, Arria, Cameron, Tye, Zay, and Sparky on his tail. "You guys didn't know" I asked, "no we just though that she went somewhere and didn't want to bothered" Sparky looked like she was about to cry.

"We've been looking for her since she went missing and we can't even track her" Cohen said, where'd he come from damn he's stealthy. It was 7 in the morning back in Jersey meaning it was 4 am here. "You can track where pictures originate from right" I looked to Tony, "yeah, it's difficult but I could probably figure it out" he shrugged.

🤓Jiggy🤓

Tony walked over to Mike. Mike pulled up the picture and shown it to Tony. Tony went pale, he looked shocked and then angry. "What is it" Jordan asked as she walked over to them, she peeked into the phone. She slapped her hand over her mouth in shock, "that's not her, it can't be" she gasped.

"That's her" Vallyk placed his hand on Mikes shoulder, "get the fuck off, if you didn't send me to Jersey this wouldn't have happened" Mike pushed Vallyk away. "If it weren't for you trying to get me to go on this mission then she would be right here with all of us" Mike pushed Vallyk again.

"How the hell was I supposed to know this was gonna happen" Vallyk said pushing Mike back, "you didn't and that's why you shouldn't have sent him off" Jordan pitched in. "Shut up Cookie" Vallyk snapped at her, she rolled her eyes and then went down to the basement with Tony to help him.

The rest of us sat on the stairs and watched Vallyk and Mike argued. "I'm too tired for this shit I'm goin' back to bed" Arria said as she got up, "yeah me too" Cohen said. They went to their rooms and then it was just me Marissa, Spencer, Lucas, Morris, Kiya, And Manny.

(I'm gonna start calling the nice Kobe by his last name Morris so nobody get confused, ok you can continue to the story now)

"Why does shit always happen when I'm gone" Kiya complained, all of a sudden somebody hit somebody and a fist fight started. "Aye c'mon" Morris said as he yanked Vallyk away from Mike and Manny pulled Mike away.

"Yo yall need to chill" Kiya said as she helped hold Mike back, "how about we all go to sleep and pick this back up later" I suggested. "You right" Mike nodded and then gave me a half hug as he went up the stairs, "aight" Vallyk said as he calmed down. Morris let go of him and then everyone went to their rooms.

I didn't really know Starr that well but I did know that she was nice, funny, smart, and cute but in a respectful manner. She was always sticking up for us and all of her friends and she wasn't the type to have people say any typa thing and get away with it. Overall Bambi was strong no matter how weak she acted, I hope that she's ok.

Jordan

"Are you getting anything" I asked Tony, "uh... the picture was taken within this state maybe about an hour or two away from our current location" he said as he typed something into his laptop. "Ok, I'm trying to get a street name or a general location" I mumbled as I started doing more research, "what do you think they did to her" Tony asked.

"It looks like rape" I mumbled quietly, "I was hoping you would say something different" Tony remarked. "Unless somebody just cut her thighs up but I doubt that" I shrugged, "I'm just really worried" Tony sighed. "Yeah it's crazy how she just went poof and disappeared and how we're just now finding out that she was kidnapped" I yawned.

"I have a street name I think" Tony said, "Lemme see" I rolled over to him in my rolling chair and looked over his shoulder. "Hallford Drive" he mumbled, "it sounds familiar" I started thinking. "I used to live there as a kid before I..." I trailed off, "before you what" Tony looked up at me.

"Nothing" I mumbled and went back to work, "you know you can tell me anything, right Cookie" he lofted one eyebrow at me. "When I was younger I got put into foster care, I wasn't adopted until I turned 10 so I had been there for about 6 or so years" I shrugged, "c'mere" he held his arms out signaling for me to sit on his lap.

I sat in his lap and he hugged me, "it couldn't have been that bad" he said. He was dead wrong. "It was, I was barely fed, I didn't know how to take care of myself, and I got little to no education, I went to bed hungry and if I wasn't hungry then I was cold because I was barely supplied blankets, and I was one of the two girls there the other girl was 16 but the boys knew not to mess with her because she was crazy, the boys ages ranged from 13 to 17" I rambled.

"They hurt you" he stated it but i think it was meant to be a question, I nodded my head. "Well guess what you got me and everybody else in this house including Bambi" he said reassuring me.

We sat there in silence for a minute and then I got off of his lap and started doing my work. It was extremely it wasn't weird though. I did some more research and food the house but still not the address. "Wait can't you track the phone that sent the pictures" I asked, "we've tried that already" he said.

"Alright, well I found the house all we have to do is find the exact address" I smiled weakly, "good job" he said returning the smile.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Ima start putting warnings before the chapter so that I don't trigger people 💔