Get Out

I woke up to a suspiciously silent house. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 12:30 pm. I put my phone down then kicked off my covers. I got up and went over to Kulture room, she wasn't there, I went downstairs to look for Mike but he wasn't home either.

I went upstairs and picked up my phone.

Me:
Where are you

Baby daddy😙💕:
Getting Dior's ears pierced

Me:
I was supposed to go with you

Baby daddy😙💕:
You were sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you up

Me:
But you would wake me up any other time😒

Baby daddy😙💕:
I'll bring you chick-fil-a

Me:
Yay
I want nuggets

Baby daddy😙💕:
Alright

I sat my phone down and went into my bathroom to take a shower. I cleaned up and then pulled on some clothes.

I went downstairs and seen Mike coming through the door with Kulture on his hip

I went downstairs and seen Mike coming through the door with Kulture on his hip. "Hey" I waved to him, "hey baby" he smiled at me. "Look" he gently turned Kulture's head to show me the little diamond studs in her ears.

"Look at you mami" I said as I took her from her dad, "she didn't even cry" Mike said. "For real" I asked, "yep she sat there just staring at the lady who did it" he said. "I cried like a bitch when I got mine done" I laughed, "cause you're a little crybaby" Mike smirked.

"Mean ass" I turned away from him, "but you're my cry baby" he said before wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. "You're still mean" I shrugged, "I'm sorry" he said. "Gimme food and maybe I'll consider your apology" I said, "here" he gave me my food and I took it upstairs.

We all sat in my room, I ate my food and Mike gently rocked Kultures little crib thing. She was asleep and he was just doing it because he was bored. He sucked his teeth and I looked over his shoulder at his phone.

"What's wrong" I asked, "Khristian needs me to come over" he groaned. "But Ima miss you while you're gone" I said as he got out of bed, "it'll only be half an hour 2 hours max" he said. "No" I whined, he rolled his eyes.

I held my arms open and open and closed my hands signaling that I wanted a hug. He caved and walked into my hug. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him into the bed with me.

He chuckled and laid his head on top of my chest. I played in his curls as he mumbled stuff to me. After a while he fell asleep and then I fell asleep.

•••

I could hear either me or Mikes phone going off, I reached for it and put it to my ear. "Hello I said sleepily, "bambi" Knris said. "Yes" I yawned, "wassup with Mike, where he at" Khris asked. "He's with me" I answered, "what's he doing" Khris asked. "Sleeping" I replied, "oh, tell him I called" Khris said.

"I will" I yawned, "bye" he said, "bye" I replied and then hung up the phone. Mike shifted his head and rested it in my neck. "Who was that" he mumbled, "it was Khristian" I replied. "What he say" Mike asked, "he didn't really tell me anything, just that he wanted you to know that he called" I replied.

He picked up his phone and called Kristina back. He left to go talk to him and I decided to scroll through my phone as he did so. He came back into my room and smacked my butt, "that does hurt ya know" I said as I turned onto my back.

"Yeah I know" he replied, I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't make me give you a reason to roll your eyes" he smirked, "nasty" I said as I acted disgusted. "Ima go over to Khristians I'll be back later" he said, "but I don't wanna be alone" I whined.

"You won't be you got Kulture and Naomi" he said, Naomi was my gun.

(Lmao I have a blade name Naomi)

I nodded my head, "I'll be back and if anybody come in her like the don't got sense, shoot them in their dick" he smiled. "What if there a girl" I asked sarcastically, "shut up and go back to sleep" he chuckled. I crawled under my blanket and started falling asleep again.

Mike showered put on some clothes and then walked out of the bathroom. "I'll be back ok" Mike said before kissing my cheek, "ok, don't do anything stupid" I yawned. Mike grabbed his phone and stuff and then left.

I decided to just sleep until he came back. Him and the boys were probably either planing something or just fucking around in the house like usual. I listened for Mike's car to leave the drive way. I curled up under my blanket and started falling asleep.

•••

I heard the door downstairs close. I opened my eyes a little bit and looked at Mike as he walked through the bedroom door. "Hey" I mumbled, "hi" he said as he went into the closet. He pulled on some sweatpants and then climbed in the bed.

He smelled different, I wrinkled my eyebrows and stared at him as he scrolled through his phone. "You smell like alcohol and weed" I said as I covered my nose with the blanket.

"I do" he asked, "yeah... you smell like perfume too" I sat up and looked straight at Mike. "Where were you" I asked, "with Khristian at his house" he lied. "What were you guys doing" I asked, "we're having a meeting" he slurred.

"No you were drinking and being an unfaithful bitch" I said as I got out of my bed. "C'mon Starr" he groaned, "don't 'c'mon Starr' me" I fussed. "It wasn't like that" he got up and grabbed my hand, "fuck offa me" I snatched away from him.

"Starr listen" he said sternly, "no you listen, you have a whole ass daughter that's not even a full four months old yet a-" I got cut off. Mike raised his hand and made it come in contact with my cheek. I swung back at him out of anger cause mama ain't raise no bitch the fuck.

This turned into a full on fist fight until I pulled out my gun and pointed it into Mikes chest. "Get out" I said as calmly as I could, "yo, you're just mad, it's not even loaded" he said as he put his hands up.

I loaded the gun and stared Mike in his eyes as I did it. "C'mon Bambi I'm sorry" he said, "get the fuck out, I don't give a fuck where you go I just want you out" I said. "What about my assignment on Saturday I-" I stopped him.

"You can come back tomorrow I just want you gone for tonight" I could feel tears slipping down my cheek. He nodded and I lowered my weapon. He grabbed a shirt from the closet and put it on then he pulled on some sneakers and left.

I unloaded the gun and placed it in my nightstand.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Happy Valentine's day guys 💔