I Luhhhh Youuuu

🔫Mike🔫

Damn, I miss it here. Everything seems so wild and shit since I haven't been back home since.... I don't even know how long. Me and some of my boys were just chillin, going into stores pretended to fight so that we could steal petty shit like candy, drinks, and snacks.

"Why do you come visit LA wit me vro" I said nudging Jio, "nah ion really like LA too much" he shrugged. "Yeah it ain't really for us vro" said Jackson, "oh ight" I shrugged.

I picked up my phone and all of a sudden I felt like something was missing. I couldn't figure it out though. "Aye, can you go smoke dat shit somewhere else dat shit strong as fuck" I said as I covered my nose with my shirt.

"Aight my bad Mike" Elijah said as he took himself and his blunt outside. Damn what was I thinking about? Anyways these mothafuckas here are wilddd. Like they stay high and they stay drunk.

Ion know how they do it, the probably just used to it. "Ima go to bed" I said as I got up, "ight bro" Jio said. I grabbed my phone and walked through the old hallway. This place was run down as fuck, almost all of the furniture had cigarette burns in them and the wallpaper and paint on the walls were peeling and shit.

I went to my room and pulled out my phone. I just happened to go to my camera roll and see Bambi and Kulture. Damn, I forgot about them. How could I forget about my baby mama like that, I feel bad. I go to my messages and look for her name.

"Baby mama💍"

I found it, I start texting her but then it reads undelivered. I clicked on the part where her name was and then pressed "info" it said that I blocked her. When did I do that? I unblocked her and then texted her.

Me:
You up?

Baby mama💍:
Why haven't you texted me or called me back?

I thought something happened to you

Me:
I didn't get any of your messages or calls

I'm really sorry

Can I see my baby girl

Baby mama💍:
1 attachment

(There's a filter on her eyes or sum but just ignore it ok, ok)

Me:
I wanna see my other baby girl too

Baby mama💍:
1 attachment

(Just shut up and pretend it's Bambi)

Me:
Wit yo fine ass🥵🥴

Baby mama💍:
Shut up 😘

Me:
I got the baddest bitch

Baby mama💍:
And that's on what? 🤔

Me:
And thats on periodt💅🏽

Baby mama:
Lmao I luhhhhh youuuu

Me:
I love you too

Baby mama:
Kulture says goodnight

Me:
Goodnight mami🥺

Baby mama:
Goodnight Mikey 😙

Me:
Goodnight 🥰

I reread the messages at least 150 times  and smiled each time I reread them. Then I finally turned my phone off. Took off my shirt and then went to sleep.

🥺Bambi🥺

I had just got finished texting Mike when someone else texted me.

800-373-8264:
I see you're texting Micheal

Me:
Who the fuck is this?

???:
Don't talk to me  like that Amour

Me:
Don't call me by my nickname

???:
Soon you and Miss Kulture Dior Carter Chong will be in my possession

Whoever this was was creeping me out by saying Kulture's whole name.

Me:
What do you mean

???:
You will work for me and my people and I assure you that you will look great while doing it

Me:
What?

???:
You will be treated like how every girl wants to be treated...

Unless you're bad then you would hate to get punished...

Me:
I'm blocking you

???:
Go ahead

Number Blocked

I turned my phone off and sat it in the nightstand. After about 5 minutes it started to go off. I didn't want to pick it up so I just turned my ringer off. I took off my clothes and then went to get into the shower bringing Kulture with me becayse I was paranoid and did tent her to be alone.

I turned the water on and then made sure Kulture was comfortable where she was. Then I stepped into the shower and let the hot water relax my body. I let my hair get wet knowing that it would be a pain in the ass to dry later on, but right now I didn't care.

I was so focused on cleaning my body and hair that I didn't notice something coming into the bathroom. All of a sudden I seen something dark moving towards where Kulture sat in her little play chair thing.

I look stopped washing my body and stood still for a minute then I rinsed the soap from my face and looked through the glass door. There was nothing there, I'm just imagining stuff I shrugged and finished up. I rinse the conditioner in my hair out and then got out of the shower.

I put my hair in an old teeshirt so that it could dry. (Tee shirts are better for your hair than towels). And then I wrapped my towel around my chest and started my nightly routine. I pulled on my pajamas and then left the bathroom, I put Kulture in her crib and turned the tv on. After a while we both fell asleep.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

This is the famous AK-47  🔫
With over 50 million manufacturers in 10 countries 🌎
The AK-47 is the most popular assault rifle in the world 🏆
N O T H I N G gets between me and my AK... 😈
*gun shots* 😏