OoOOoouuUuUuuu

"Good morning" Mike said in my ear, "morning" I replied. "How do you feel" he asked, "I feel like ima throw up" I groaned. "Youll be ight" he chuckled, "no my head hurts and everything" I turned away from him. "Are you sure that don't feel good" he slid his hand in between my bare legs, "I said I don't feel good Michael" I started getting annoyed. "Aight ima let you sleep" he said before getting out of bed and getting ready for the day.

•••

I decided to finally get out of bed. I got in the shower and threw on one of Mike's shirts and a pair of his sweatpants. I left the room and walked downstairs. Everyone except for Mike looked up at me, "what the fuck is y'all lookin at, damn" I sucked my teeth as I entered the kitchen. "So, you and Mike" Tony joked, "what about be and Mike" I asked as I poured myself some orange juice.

"Yes papi" Manny moaned mimicking me, "shut the fuck up clown ass nigga" I said as I spit out my drink. "Don't be calling my son a clown" Tony wrapped his arm around Manny's neck, "tell your son to stop moaning like me then" I flipped my hair and sat on the counter top as I ate my food.

"But on a more serious note..." Tony started, "...we need to do another ultrasound" he spoke quietly. "But I thought I was negative or whatever" I whined, "we don't know, I mean by the looks of it... and correct me if I'm wrong but your stomach does seem a little bigger than it did a little while ago" Tony said as he inspected me.

"Is that why I feel sick in the mornings" I asked as I put a hand on my stomach, "I guess so" Tony shrugged. "Do you think Mike will get mad when he finds out" I was worried, "I don't know" Tony shrugged.

"Don't know what" Mike asked as he walked into the kitchen, "uh... he doesn't know how to those box Braids that all those boys are wearing and he wants me to do them for him" I spat out, that was a pretty good lie especially since I was kinda under pressure.

"Oh, Whatchu wanna do later" Mike sat down, "I kinda just wanna chill" I shrugged. "Yeah I guess that's cool" Mike shrugged, "Ima go back to sleep" I said as I jumped off of the counter and made my way to me and Mike's room. I jumped into the bed and my phone rang, I picked it up.

Me:
Hello

???:
Starr Amour Carter, right?

Me:
Who's asking?

???:
Do you know a Micheal?

Me:
Micheal who?

???:
Micheal Chong.

Me:
Why?

???:
Do you know him or not?

Me:
Maybe.

???:
I need you to tell him that Guzman wanted to talk to him.

Me:
Who the fuck are you?

???:
I'm a friend of Mikes.

Me:
Why do you need to talk to him?

???:
We have... important business.

Me:
Uh-uh, I'm not finna be no man in da middle.

???:
(Your address) that's where you live, right?

Me:
If I say no will you think I'm lying?

???:
Ya mama lives on 1100 worthington rd right?