Tuesday Night

•••
👻Khris👻

"Cmon Lilliane" I gestures to a room, she followed behind me as I walked into the room. "You'll be staying in here" I gestured around the room, "thank you" she wrapped her arms around me. I wasn't one for hugs from strangers. I awkwardly patted her back until she let go.

"Sorry" she muttered and looked down, "it's fine" I smiled at her. Lilliane was an absolutely stunning girl. And from what I know so far she's from Miami, Florida, I think she said that she was 20, and she has an aunt in Canada that she might be able to reach out to.

"You finna go to bed or do you wanna hang out with us downstairs" I asked her as I left the room, "um, I'll go to bed" she replied. "Alright 'night Lil" I smiled and then started closing the door, "goodnight Khristian" she waved. Did I just call her Lil, I'm buggin'.

I went down the stairs and seen Cookie and babyface play wrestling.

Sparky, Chuckles, Trigger, Hoops, Riley, and Captain were playing cards at the coffee table.

Aya was doing Ari's and Lissa's nails.

Kiy, Tye, Jiggy, and Kenny were arguing with Morris, Cohen, Luc, and Spenc over which basket ball team was gonna win.

Vally and Mike were playing Chess.

Tony was doing work like usual.

And Manny's dumb ass was on the phone arguing with somebody over some dumb shit.

I sat with everybody that was playing cards and watched the game. "Uh-uh chile dat is not how you play" Chuckles said, "how you gon' tell me my granddad told me how ta' play" Captain snapped at her "know what I'm done ion wanna play wit y'all nomo, I fold" Hoops said as he threw his cards into the table.

"Yeah me too" Riley placed her cards down, "me three" Soarky said, "and me" Trigger said. Captain and Chuckles were having a staring contest now, to see who would fold first. "Aight fine you win" Captain angrily threw down his cards. "We all k ow how to play uno right" Sparky said as she shuffled the United cards.

"Yeah" they replied, "come take a seat" Trigger said as he scooted over. I sat down and waited for the cards to be dealt. "Aight we gonna be playin' wit two decks so there gonna be 224 cards, aight" Sparky said as she shuffled all of the cards, "ok" I nodded.

"Aight we gonna play extreme stackies so as long as the number, or color of the card match then you can stack as much as you want" Sparky explained. "Girl if you don't hurry up and deal the damn cards" Captain said, he was obviously still heated about loosing to Chuckles.

Sparky stopped shuffling the cards and started dealing out the cards. "Ok you all have 11 cards instead of 7" she said as she picked up her cards and looked at them, "Khris you start and we'll go clockwise for there" she said. I looked at my cards and then the card on the table. A blue 1. I put down a blue 2 and then three more two's.

"Your turn Hoops" I nudged him, he placed 4 cards onto the table and then it was Riley's turn. We went around the table a couple of times until Trigger yelled uno. Then I put down a draw two, then Hoops did, then Riley, Chuckles, Sparky, and Captain did. We all looked at Trigger.

( I HATE when that shit happens to me)

"I fuckin' hate y'all Hardin' asses" he said as he picked up his 12 cards. Riley ended up winning the game, I didn't want to play anymore so handed in the rest of my cards for Sparky to shuffle.

I decided to go upstairs. I showered, changed into a pair of sweatpants and then went to bed.

🔫Mike🔫

"You know where Darien live, right" Vallyk asked me, "Nah but Damien will tell me" I said as I placed my price on the board. "So we gonna go do all dis tomorrow or we gon' wait" Vallyk asked as he placed his piece. "Ims talk to Damien and then we'll wait a lil bit" I said as I knocked one of Vallyk's pieces off.

"You not worried that he gonna hurt Bambi and then" he asked, "nah, Darien don't got the heart to hurt somebody wit a kid" I shrugged. "What about Talyeh, you know how she gets mouthy" Vallyk knocked one of my pieces of and placed his where mine was.

"Nah she don't get mouthy anymore, she was only like that when she was a kid" I said as I made my moves on the wooden board. "Alright we'll go get the girls on Thursday, there for we got two days to prepare for anything that may or may not happen" Vallyk said as he placed his pieces.

"Checkmate" I smiled as I looked at my victory, "damn it" Vallyk hissed. "Now gimme my money" I stuck my hand out, "here you go" he placed a stack into my hand. "Thanks, I'm finna go to bed now" I stood up and stretched. I been sittin' down for a minute so my butt felt numb.

I helped Vallyk pack up the game pieces. "'Night y'all" I said as I went up the stairs, "Goodnight Mike" the replied. I went to my room to shower. After I showered I put on a pair of Nike shorts that Starr got me and then got in my bed. I pulled up a picture of Bambi just so I could see her face, it's been almost two months since I've last seen her.

(Just act like it's been two months got it)

I missed her smiled and I wanted to see my baby, both of my babies. I turned the phone off and turned on the tv. I flipped through the channels until I found nick at nite. I laid down and started watching it. I remember when I had to sneak and watch nick at nite when I was little.

Friends was on and ion really like that show to much so I turned the tv off and just went to bed.

( I started watching friends at a young age and that shits not funny to me. Like I don't even think it deserves all the hype that it gets cause it's not even that funny. In my opinion Full house is wayyy better).

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Ima go cry to some x real quick
I'm not sad I just wanna cry😃💔