😌Meetings😌

The Next Day Mike

"I don't trust you" I said taking the gun back, "Cmon Mike" Bambi whined taking it back outta my hands. "Noooo" I snatched it back, " if you keep playin around it's finna go off and one of us finna get hurt" Bambi took it back and slid it into the pocket of the hoodie that she had on.

She started walking away from me. "Where you goin I'm not done talking to you" I yelled, "I know" she said walking away. "Come here" I said grabbing her hoodie as she walked thru the door. "Ow" she grabbed my hand. "I'm not done talking to you" I pulled her into a hug. "What do you want to talk to me about" she left her arms around me.

"It's not to late for you to leave" I said leaning my head into her hair, "what" she looked up at me. "You can leave leave the gang" I sat down and pulled her into my lap, "why would I leave" she looked at me. I looked up at her, well I looked directly at her because when I sat down she was almost the same height as me.

"Because" I pulled her down onto my lap and rested my head on the headboard. "No give me a real answer" she said leaning her head into my chest, "I- I don't want you to get hurt or nothin an-" I was cut off by her kissing me. She held my head in my hands and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'll be fine" she said pulling away from me. She got up and went into her closet.

"But" I started, "I don't wanna year it" she said throwing a shirt at me. She finished grabbing clothes and throwing them at me then she got in the shower.

Starr

After I got outta the shower I went back into my room. "Can you get out" I pointed to the door, "no dis my house" Mike said throwing my shirt. "And dis is my room, now leave" I threw it back, "girl if you don't hurry up and get dressed before we late" Mike sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"Fineeee" I dropped my towel and put my underwear on. I finished getting dressed and then jumped onto Mike who watched me get dressed. (Clothes)

Mike pushed me off "getcho ass off of me" Mike said getting up

Mike pushed me off "getcho ass off of me" Mike said getting up. "Where you goin" I got up to follow him. "Getting dressed" I jumped onto his bed and waited for Mike to get ready.

5 Minutes Later 

I got bored of waiting for Mike to get ready so I knocked on the bathroom door. "Whats wrong" I heard him yell. "Nothing I'm bored" I opened the door and walked in. I shut the door then sat on top of the sink and started scrolling through my phone. "What" Mike popped his head out of the shower. "Nothing, you're just taking long" I leaned against the fogged up mirror.

Mike finally turned off the shower water. "Hand me my towel" he opened the shower door and extended his hand. "Here" I tossed him a towel and he caught it. "Now get out" I watched him wrap the towel around his waist. "No" I said as he stepped out of the shower. "Cmon leave" he picked me up and sat me down near the door.

"Whyyy" I whined as I opened the door. "Because" he said kissing my forehead, I olstepped out of the room. Then a little later Mike came out and he got dressed while I scrolled they my phone.

"You ready" he slipped on his sneakers. "Yup" I stood up and we went down to his car and got in. We drove over to Vallyk's place and then got outta the car. Mike knocked on the door and Prisila opened it. "Hi Mikey" she said batting her eyes, "where's Vallyk at" he said walking past her and completely ignoring her. "I think he's in his den or whatever" she said following us downstairs.

She wrapped her arm around Mike who slapped her away and then grabbed my hand. I looked over at Prisila who looked saltier than a ritz cracker. "Chile you underaged anyways, don't even know why you tried" I laughed as we finally made it to the "den" which was just a hidden room under the basement.

"So what's up" Mike said sitting in between Vallyk and Derek. I sat between Spencer and Marissa.

(I forgot to add Marissa into the last chapter so if you wanna see her or whatever just go back)

"Hi, you're new" Marissa smiles at me, "yeah I am" I smiled back. "Okay before anything starts I just want you to know that Prisila isn't that bad she's just trying you" Malissa hugged me then looked over at Prisila who was staring at me "I'll keep that in mind" I looked from Prisila to Marissa.

"Alright so why are we here" Arria said sitting down beside Spencer who kept staring at me. "Okay so you guys know Richard right" I nodded my head along with everyone else. "How would she know if she's never been in a gang before, or have you" she raised her eyebrow at me and stared.

"I haven't" I glared back at her. "I think you have" she smirked, "she hasn't I checked most of her records and I couldn't find anything suspicious" Vallyk said signaling for Prisila to calm the hell down. "Told ya" I smiled at her, "whatever" she shrugged. "Okay so we were talking about Richard" Arria said making eye contact with me, "how do you know him" she asked.

" I shot him" I said playing with the chains around my neck. "What" Spencer said starring at me harder than before. "Yeah it was a while ago" I could feel my face heating up. "She's lying, look she turning red" Prisila pointed star me like she was some little ass kid in the zoo. "She did, I told her to" Mike said looking directly at Vallyk.

"Okay, anyways-" Vallyk started, "he's lying for her" Prisila shouted out. "I swear to god Riley if you keep saying dumb shit I'm gonna shoot you in the head" Vallyk slammed his gun into the table and stared directly at her. She quieted down and sunk into her seat.

"Anyways we're taking him and his guys out on Thursday, so, be. ready. That's all I have to say, go ahead and ask questions" Vallyk sat back. "So are our plans still valid or do they need to change" Arria said tasing and then lowering her hand. "Nah they still good, thanks to Ba-Starr" he smiled at me then Mike.

"You can call me Bambi" I laughed, "aight" he smiled again. "Okay, so how are we getting in and how are we "taking them out"' I sat up and made myself look as tall as possible. "Okay so Bambi is going to be going down to the basement and luring them out to you guys..." he pointed to Spencer and the people who would be with him.

"... after that you can take your positions and then Derek will set off a gas that will travel thru the halls and knock everyone out" Vallyk leaned forward and thought. "What about us" I said pointing to everyone at the table. "I got this" he took out some pills, l narrowed my eyes at him. "They're gonna make the gas non-affective on you so you don't have to worry" smiled and nodded his head.

"K cool but why am I the bait" I said leaning onto the table, because you're the newest and you have to prove your worth and also because you're the only one who hasn't almost beat the fuck outta someone" he looked at all of the girls. "I told her I would beat her head in and she didn't listen" Arria said throwing her hands into the air.

We continued the meeting and then afterwards we went to a restaurant and got food.

I wanna make a gc with y'all cause y'all lowkey funny. But I'm lazy af so who wanna do it for me? Okay have a nice night😌🦋