Like the Titanic

( Can't you tell I'm running out of ideas for this? :) Anyways you sing a part of this song to someone. How do they react.)

Aries:
Who you sing to: Hanako
Their reaction: He complimented your singing and teased you a little.

Taurus:
Who you sing to: Akane
Their reaction: He hugged you on the brink of tears.

Gemini:
Who you sing to: Tsukasa
Their reaction: He smiled and hugged you and put a rat inside your backpack. He liked it so have a present.

Cancer:
Who you sing to: Tsuchgomori
Their reaction: He patted your head with a tiny smile.

Leo:
Who you sing to: Mitsuba
Their reaction: He laughed at you jokingly but snuck in a recording because he loved it so much.

Virgo:
Who you sing to: Kou
Their reaction: He clapped and asked if you can sing to him more.

Libra:
Who you sing to: Teru's and Kou's little sister. (Bet you didn't see that coming)
Their reaction: She was so amazed she sang it to her brothers to try and become like you.

Scorpio:
Who you sang it to: You actually were just saying it on your own but Cancer, the Mokke, Gemini and Taurus over heard.
Their reaction: Gemini took a video, Cancer wanted to sing along but didn't wanna seem rude, Taurus with eating almost passed out completley and The Mokke were eating their candy whiel watching you.

Sagittarius:
Who you sing to: Kou
Their reaction: He started singing with you and you two sounded pretty good.

Capricorn:
Who you sing to: Tsuchgomori
Their reaction: He started quietly humming the song while you were singing it to him.

Aquarius:
Who you sing to: Sakura
Their reaction: She clapped and hugged you quietly. She snuck a snack into your pocket.

Pisces:
Who you sing to: Nene
Their reaction: She nearly cried and wanted to take lessons from you.

(Sorry I haven't been posting much and the "normal chapter" was a joke bc someone was mad about the oneshot I made on Pisces. So let's I thought let's mess with them as a joke. Love y'all stay safe ❤)