Your stuck In the hell of Mirrors

Your stuck in the hell of Mirrors. What happens while your gone? Also H.O.M means Hell of Mirrors.

Aries:
Nene gets hella nervous when she notices your gone. Which was 1 minute. She bugged Hanako to get you back so he had to. The other signs thought you were sick.. also Cancer had a mental breakdown.

Taurus:
Kou is threatning Mistuba to get you back. He agreed with a threat included. Mistuba got you back with Hanako's help. Cancer try yo phase through the mirrors.

Gemini:
Tsukasa went into there and had a hard time finding you. So they went back and picked up Cancer to find you. Since they can weirdly find their friends where ever they are. They found you looking into mirrors.

Cancer:
It took them a day to realize you were gone. Tsuchgomori was the first to notice and had a mental breakdown. Started to shout your name and everyone started to look. For you and just saw you standing and hugging Mistuba.

Leo:
You and Mistuba were hanging out in his territory so you weren't trapped. Be thankful that you already knew the layout and don't walk around aimlessly.

Virgo:
Hanako asked if you could clean behind the windows A.K.A the hell of Mirrors. Welp you got stuck and Hanako dragged you out.

Libra:
You were just chilling in the H.O.M when Hanako, Cancer and Nene came out. They said that you were gone for 2 hours and Cancer was getting a little scary. Saying that they would chop of Hanako's ghost D, chop it into 2 pieces and make it into his new fingers of their choosing.

Scorpio:
You were stuck there for 1 minute because Cancer was annoying you. Well they picked you up bridal style and carried you back to the art room.

Sagittarius:
Teru was suspicious because he hadn't heard any arguments in the last 4 hours. He found you punching the mirrors trying to get out.

Capricorn:
Well Sakura found you getting pulled into the H.O.M. She asked Tsukasa to go get you and he did. He carried you bridal style and you almost hit him. And now he has teasing rights.

Aquarius:
Tsuchgomori found you in there checking out the books. He left knowing you would be alright. But his child Cancer threatened to burn the library down if he didn't get you.

Pisces:
Tsukasa, Cancer and you were playing tag in the H.O.M. So nobody really bothered you guys since you always get angry when someone interrupts playtime.