How you met Tsukasa

How you met Tsukasa

Aries:
You were running from the hall monitors. Just because you ran past them on purpose just to annoy them. You were at the point of running out of breath and needed to hide. So you hid a random clubroom. " Man she looks sweaty hehe." Someone said above and behind you. You looked to the direction and saw him.

Taurus:
You were eating some snacks to pass the time when you were walking around the halls. Continuing to walk into a room you didn't know you saw a kid drinking tea. All on his own mind you so you asked what he was doing there. He laughed and floated into the air. And that's when you met him.

Gemini:
Damn you need to go get some maps or something because stop getting lost!! Nahh I'm pulling your leg bust someone said that your too chicken to go in that room. When you went in there you found a P.A system and tried to fiddle with it. " Hey snooper snooper whatcha doing in a place like this. Heh not like you can hear me." You turned around and started at him, with him staring at you. And that's when you saw him.

Cancer:
Tsuchgomori told you not to go into that room. But Hanako dared you to go because he kept making whiney baby noises. You thought Tsuchgomori didn't want a baby like " Daughter " so you went. To the room when suddenly the door slamed you thought you were doomed. You heard a giggle from behind so you turned around and saw him.

Leo:
Nah nah nah. He met you my friend. Tsukasa has heard so much about you and decided to pay a little visit. So when you took a nap on the roof he completely bugged you. Just to say that was a very akward awakening with a boy centimeters from your face. While waking up.. man I feel bad for you.

Virgo:
Let's be honest you knew about Tsukasa from the start. You never really visit the abandoned room so you just went there. He immediately hugged and shaking your hand saying he loves your work. Especially your manipulation tactics and covering it up. Seriously what are you hiding please tell me my friend.

Libra:
Well Teru said to go scout that area and a girl with green hair told you to meet her. So what could go wrong Right? Right? Yeah of course not hehehe... this group was mess because Tsukasa had a singer rush and you had to call Sagittarius to hold him down. But he's a ghost so you both zodiacs had to deal with him. Little did y'all know that 2 certain people were watching and feeling pity for both of you.

Scorpio:
Tsukasa the evil baby bribes the Mokke with candy to steal your stuff that will lead to the club room. Since he wants to know all of your secrets and why people call you so artistic. So your art supplies went missing and you followed your own stuff to this creepy room. Looking inside to see a boy with a fancy looking tea set. You both talked and someone was listening and interrupted your little play date. It was Hanako!! He basically picked you up and zoomed out the club room.

Sagittarius:
" Hey sagi got a sec to hold someone down from a singer rush." You asked where Libra was and they told you their location. There was this crazy kid there literally running fast on the walls. Since you have a little experience with football so you tackled them. This kid was laughing and made a ummm... Bro he FLIPPING moaned for you to get off him. This caught you off guard and the kid was free. Bro I feel bad for you man.

Capricorn:
Ummm. So Sakura kidnapped you and she kind of manipulated you into being friends with Tsukasa. The reason for that is because she just needed a distraction to get away from Tsukasa.

Aquarius:
Bro you were hanging with Cancer and then Tsukasa started to talk with you guys. Cancer grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the library. Tsukasa remembered Cancer and started to chase them. Since Cancer is like your child and helped ya with some stuff you ran towards Tsukasa. You scared him of and Cancer hugged and again had to get Sagittarius with Capricorn this time to get Cancer off.

Pisces:
Natsuhiko lured you in with his charming cat face to the club room. Tsukasa hugged you from behind and stuck. Like Cancer Sakura and Natsuhiko had to get him off. He just thought that if he got your good vibes people might wanna be around him.