You get a black eye!

You got a black eye from fighting with a prick. How does the cast react?

Aries:
Nene nurses you and is just on the brink of tears. You tried to say it's okay and consoling her but it's just not working. But at least you can say you got a healed by a cute nurse right?

Taurus:
Kou jumps and tries to find the prick. But still looks after you and being your personal body guard. If he even hears a slight noise that seems out of the ordinary he'll jump infront of you. Just to make sure your safe.

Gemini:
Tsukasa punched you. He said he was sorry but your not letting him of the hook that easily. So he gets you a brand new knife set just to make it up to you. The rat can't stand someone being mad at him.. Child.

Cancer:
Oh god where do I even begin? Tsuchgomori goes into full dad mode and asks you a bunch of questions. So he gives you a curfew, pays hanako in donuts just to keep watch of you and sticks to you like glue. Hey at least you got a caring dad right?

Leo:
Mitsuba laughs and thinks it's hilarious. But he does give you some pain killers. But it's not like he actually is trying to care for you or anything. He just doesn't want to be seen with a hooligan that's all. Yeah he ain't slick.

Virgo:
You tried to cover it up as best you could but Sakura could see through it. She lectures you on how to be more careful while tending to your eye. She pretty much acts like a mom.

Libra:
Teru gets scary and asks who did it. Lets just say they were last seen with Teru. But he does really well on the black eye since he has Kou as a little brother. You sometimes remind him of the little exorcist.

Scorpio:
Hanako bombards you with questions about the black eye. Though he takes you to the nurse he cares he takes a picture for black mail. What it's the perfect thing to get unlimited donuts!

Sagittarius:
Natsuhiko actually cares for you. Can't have that beautiful face ruined now can we? Sakura says its worse that it actually is to get him of her back. So now your stuck with him.. I can't tell if that's a punishment or a blessing?

Capricorn:
The mokke actually care for you and bodyguard you. They hope around school giving the meanest look they can give to the people around you. Just letting you know it's adorable!

Aquarius:
Yako bonks your head for being so irresponsible and gives you the whole lecture. Like with Tsuchgomori you have a curfew, she follows you around and all that jazz. She's like a mom towards you.

Pisces:
Lemon treats you like a princess. If you forgot who he is, it's the guy with yellow hair, green eyes and always on his phone. He takes a picture of you and makes a go fund me page. When you found out you wanted to make him into Lemon juice.