Who hangs out with you

( Who hangs out with you and what do you do. )

Aries:
You hangout with Nene, Gemini. Y'all go to yogurt land and just talk. Sometimes you go somewhere else or hang at home. But y'all love to laugh and you go to obstacle courses. Nene laughed when you jumped into the river when you went to a golf course.

Taurus:
You hangout with Kou and Capricorn. Y'all have cooking compositions and the winner doesn't get to clean. Also the winner has a free stuffie of their choosing. Also the losers have to clean up the kitchen and pay for the stuffie.

Gemini:
You hangout with Nene and Aries. You go to yogurt land and sometimes the carnival for events. Aries is like an energetic child and Nene finds that adorable. Also Nene like to talk to you since you have a lot of things to talk about.

Cancer:
You hangout with Libra and Hanako-kun. Y'all sneak into the gardening club and put googlie eyes on the plants. But sometimes you and Pisces sneak out to hang with Tsukasa and them. What is a Cancer and a Pisces hanging around a physcopath. It really does take one to know one eh?

Leo:
You stay at hang at your house with Mitsuba and Sagittarius. Y'all either talk about the latest drama or play smash or pass.

Virgo:
You never stay in one friend group all the time. But most of the time you hangout with Teru and help him with his little sister. And you play woth his little sister Tiara to give him a break.

Libra:
You hangout with Hanako and Cancer. You sneak into the gardening club and put googlie eyes on the plants. Sometimes you make mouths and put googlie eyes on the plants.

Scorpio:
You have art competitions with Pisces and Akane. Akane makes pictures of Aoi and without him noticing you take pics of them. Then you send them to Aoi. Pisces and you go full on head to head in these.

Sagittarius:
You hangout with mistuba and Leo. Y'all talk about the latest drama or play smash or pass. One time you accidentally punched a hole in Leos wall.

Capricorn:
You hangout with Kou and Taurus. Playing in cooking competitions are no joke since you and Taurus know your way around the food world. Kou just doesn't want his kitchen to be empty.

Aquarius:
You surprisingly only hangout with Tsuchgomori. Talking about how Cancer should stop talking to Tsukasa. And how people don't pick the right answer that's infront them. Also y'all recommend books to each other.

Pisces:
You hangout with Scorpio and Akane. But in secret you and Cancer hangout with Tsukasa and the rest of them. What are you two planning this time. Care to share?