Libra x Hanako

( This is just a one shot. Not cannon in the cannon that exists in this book. So if yall flame me like a certain someone that did in the past. Then ill create more just to annoy you because im a petty ass child. With that in mind lets get on with the one shot.)

You were watching/listening some asmr sound videos. It was about 5 minutes before school ends and I got a pass from the teacher. Unknowing to me someone was watching me, " Are you listening to moaning sounds Libra?"

I simply look at him with a straight face and go, " No but can I have a recording of yours?"

Hanako looked at me with a smirk. " Why if play your cards right you can get the real deal."

This flirt is testing me. Well let the games begin b*tch im winning. But suddenly we both heard a gasp then a thud from behind Hanako. " OH MY GOD NENE ARE YOU OKAY!?"

I saw with shock, concern with a mix of embarrassment since she saw us flirting. " She just needs to go to the nurse. And lucky for you I'm a doctor."

I look at Hanako with confusion and skepticism. Either way I pick Nene up and take her to the Nurses Office. And I could tell that Hanako got a bit jealous.. Hell yeah Im winning.

(*Time Skip to the Office brought you by the Mokke sticking gum in between the library books*)

You set her down and go to get up. When suddenly I slip because of an invisible puddle. Me closing my eyes and expecting a hard ache in my bum to hurt but...

A wind suddenly pushes me up and holds me close and steady. " Careful. I cant let the floor do what I always wanted to do to you."

What did he just say. You open your eyes and see him up close. His sunset colored eyes were staring into yours with a hint of flirtatiousness.

" Fine you win just put me down!" You push his face out of yours with pink skin. You hear him giggle and put you down lightly.

Quickly shuffling out of the room trying not to make more of a scene you already made. Someone was adoring your bashfulness but you had an ace up your sleeve.

Once you led Hanako to a secluded area since he was following left him in confusion. Perfect..

(*MWAHH* *MWAHH*)

You kissed him on the cheek and the neck. You know like a little bit of a tease but still keeping it cute.

.
.
.
.
.

You just freaking broke this man. He just completely went bonkers and exploded with happiness.

He picked you up and twirled you around.

.
.
.
.
I guess you found your first boyfriend who is a ghost... You still won the flirting wars.