Mute!Pisces x Mitsuba

(This is not cannon in the cannon of this book. This is just a oneshot because someone asked nicely. This is dedicated to _Yugi Amane Bitch_)

Pisces POV:
I was in the gardening club just tending to the garden. Suddenly I saw a short pink haired tsudere enter the corner of my eye. Mitsuba was running from Kou who had his weapon at hand. Sighing while getting up I walked over to the two petty children. I block Mitsuba from Kou and give him a hard cold stare, I imagined myself looking like Levi Ackerman. He chuckled nervously and ran back the other way with a tail between his legs.

" Thank you Pisces! He would have taken nude pictures of me the lame traffic earing pervert!" Shaking my head I kissed Mitsubas head. He stopped and looked like to me had frozen for him except he went all red. In all honesty I did not want to hear another rant today but I got a surprise on my own. Mitsuba kissed me back but on the lips this time! He smirked as a sign of winning. Shaking it off and smiling at him I burrowed my head into his chest and we stayed like that for abou 10 minutes. I love my little tsudere boyfriend!

( Sorry I haven't posted that much it's just I'm losing motivation for this book. Yall can request if you like)