Gemini x Mitsuba

Sorry I havent been active. In all honesty sorry for .... I lost the messages and couldnt find them

Mitsuba POV:

There they were the photography president. They looked so beautiful. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING. You know what they probably are putting on this persona to steal my heart. Hmph! Well I wont be so easily wooed.

" Hey Mitsuba! Wanna take some pics of the gardening club?" OH NO IVE BEEN WOOED!!

"S-sure. I guess I have time so feel appreciated that someone so cute is going with you."

" I will :)" Then they did something unthinkable.. They kissed me on the cheek then left with a wink.

aaaaaAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I look at my sweaty hot hand from the blood rushing through me.

' Meet me at Honey beach at 8:00. ' Holy crap I have a date! With the most.. Beautiful, Intelligent and most carring person in the wor- ... AHHHHHHH

Timeskip brought to you by your sleep paralysis demon say hi!

Still Mitsubas POV:

Okay so its 8:00.. Really their keeping me a pretty boy waiting? Wow so rude. Why did I even come here.

" Sorry I was late!" A beautiful angelic voice came from behind me.

" Ahh its f-fine. But dont keep someone as cute as me waiting alright?"

They nodded their head and we spent 2 hours taking pictures. It was honestly the perfect date.. Well they obviously feel love towards me.. Right?

"Hey Mitsu you okay?".

I blushed at that nickname. But was I fine? I mean I blush with them but does that mean I have a fever. But fevers dont just come and go so easily. Or do they-

*Smooch*

" Mitsu you okay?" They looked and stared deeply into my eyes.

" I am now.. My 2/3 thirds cute girlfriend. Youll have to earn that."

"Oh trust me we will."

"Wait what do you mean by we?"

"Dont worry my pink cutie pie!"

Alright im go on hiatus. See yalll latterrrr