Leo x Hanako

(Remember Leo x Hanako is not cannon in the cannon of this book. I don't want ww3 in the comments of this book. So here you go) (P.S there maybe a little insty winsy bit of smut)

Hanako's POV:
I was in my bathroom looking out the window. It was night time and I was just looking at the moon. *SLAM* I was quickly hooked out of my thoughts and I quickly looked to the door. It was a crying Leo that was sitting on the floor. " Hey what's wrong?" I said while looking at them with pity. " MY FREAKING STUPID DATE LEFT TO GO DANCE WITH SOME WHORE AND EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME!!" They screamed making them cry even more. " My prom is f*king ruined." They whispered to themselves. I suddenly got an idea and told Leo to wait there. I put on my suit and walked outside of the bathroom stall. Holding a hand out for Leo and they looked up at me, " Your prom isn't ruined. Just a bit delayed." I said with a wink. They lightly blushed and took my hand. We danced like in those romance movies and we had fun. The Mokke got a radio and turned on to some song. I dipped they and they held on to me. Looking in their eyes made me feel confident and also secure at the same time. We slowly started to grow closer and closer to each other. Finally we both kissed and I slipped my tongue into their mouth and they moaned slightly. We parted due to oxygen not enjoying people making out with each other. They smiled which made me smile, " Its just like you said."

" My prom isn't over. It's just delayed."

(This was dedicated to Meraki-chan who asked for this. So here you go man. Also if you want your or a zodiac sign to be in a oneshot like this just tell me NICELY. That's how Meraki chan got this chapter so have a nice day or night.)