Hide a dead body

You ask Tsukasa to get rid of a body. How does he react?

Aries:
Tsukasa wasn't really surprised since he knew that you were gonna snap. So he hid it behind the dumpsters and uses that for blackmail.

Taurus:
He's surprised you actually killed someone. Usually you're calm and mostly collected. So he hid the body under the soil in the gardening club.

Gemini:
Was not surprised in the slightest. He already knew that you've had all of this planned. So he hides in a trash bag and snoops around to see your plans for the next victim.

Cancer:
He was surprised that you killed someone without anybody knowing. He thought with Tsuchgomori keeping such a close eye on you that you wouldn't have been able to kill anyone. So he hides the body in the vents.

Leo:
In all honesty deep inside him he knew you would snap. But not this bad that you murdered someone. But he hides the body in a backpack in the lost in found.

Virgo:
You didn't need Tsukasa's help you did it all on your own. He did find out though but didn't question it. Doesn't want to push any buttons on mama bear.

Libra:
He knew that you had to take a dip in the dark side. It was only a matter of time. He hid the body in the walls.

Scorpio:
Was not surprised at all. Tsukasa knows that you've probably killed others. He hides the body in the roof.

Sagittarius:
He knew that anger would be put to good use. He kind of finds it funny and I don't know why. He hides the body in the gutter.

Capricorn:
Honestly didn't believe it at first but then saw the body. Was surprised with under all that classiness there was a murder. He the body in the sewers.

Aquarius:
He was a mix of not surprised and surprised. But found it funny when you came to him considering your past with him and cancer. He hid the body in the school meat.

Pisces:
Not surprised since you're part of the psychopaths club. He patted your head and went to hide the body in the fridge of the teachers lounge.