Who would die for you

Who would die for you and why.

Aries:
Nene and Cancer would die for you. The reason is that she could not live with the fact that her best friend died. Cancer can't live without someone pulling them into reality.

Taurus:
Kou and Cancer would die for you. The reason is that he would be vulnerable to all the people who would make fun of him. Cancer can't lose an emotional support buddy.

Gemini:
Tsukasa and Cancer would die for you. Well he's already dead but if he was alive he would die for you. Because he can't lose his buddy who understands his personality. Cancer is thinking like a good friend like you should join the physcopath club.

Cancer:
Tsuchgomori would die for you. You remind him of Hanako and Tsuchgomori couldn't save him in time. So he made a promise to keep you alive. You protect your self by high pitched screaming that sends them into a daze. Now you can punch them in the face.

Leo:
Mistuba and Cancer would die for you if he could. You wanna know why? You understand and can handle his personality like nobody else. Cancer needs your sass tips and protecter.

Virgo:
Teru and Cancer would die for you. He would die for you because he can't have someone looking after his brother die. Cancer looks up to you like a mom and Ohana means family and family does get left behind.

Libra:
Teru and Cancer would also die for you. He can't lose his friend who doesn't like him for his looks or popularity. And Cancer needs your chillness to escape everything serious that happens.

Scorpio:
Sakura and Cancer would die for you. The reason why is that you never think she's weird when she says dark stuff. Also you have to deal with a Tsukasa A.K.A Cancer and Gemini. Cancer can't have another best friend die.

Sagittarius:
Kou and Cancer would die for you. Reason why is that you remind him of his brother, just a change of gender. And personality but you still remind him of Teru. Cancer needs a workout buddy and a support booster.

Capricorn:
Bro Hanako and Cancer would die for you if he could. He can't have his friends who can actually listen to him die. Other than Gemini, Aquarius, Cancer and Pisces you listen to them. Cancer needs you to help them will life problems man.

Aquarius:
Sakura and Cancer would die for you. Sakura can't have someone who can share an intelligent conversation die and Cancer is like you Bff for life.

Pisces:
Tsukasa and Cancer would die for you. Tsukasa and Cancer can't have a member of their physcopath club die.