When Mokke are around You..

Aries:
You try and fight them like training. You also let them sit on your shoulder

Taurus:
One time you thought they were the Peeps candy and tried to eat them. Thankfully Hanako made you stop just in time. Their scared of you.

Gemini:
You can't decide which one is cuter and also you give them tickles. They sit on your head and you allow them too.

Cancer:
One time the Mokke stole one piece of your stuff just to get a  reaction out of you. You made your intimidation face and they gave it back. They hide in your pockets when your near and when they are scared.

Leo:
You tried to dress them up in little sailor outfits. They felt threatened and went into boss mode. Hanako saved you and laughed at you for almost getting killed. You didn't talk to him for a week.

Virgo:
You bath the Mokke and they don't like it. And when you say bath time they run because you just spray them with water if they go into boss mode. They will also not hesitate you steal your cleaning supplies. (What they don't know is that you always carry

Libra:
When you chill by the garden trees they lay on your stomach and you all fall asleep together. And some people * COUGH * Nene, Kou and Teru * COUGH * :)

Scorpio:
You show them little drawings of them. And they have each drawings of the stalls of the bathroom. And they steal your pencils to draw like you. The Mokke think of you like their mother.

Sagittarius:
You always whisper to Hanako kun if the Mokke are there. They like how when they tickle you you make cute sounds. Or you demand to know where they are when they steal your stuff. You their favorite person to steal candy from.

Capricorn:
They think of you as their teacher. Yes you teach them how to bend and turn. Tschugomori who? And he's a little jealous that you can control the Mokke but he can't. Guess who just got bragging rights?

Aquarius:
They steal your books and sometimes almost rips them. And they sometimes hide from you because you hangout with Tschugomori. But sometimes they let you pet them.

Pisces:
Your a god dang magnet for these things. Hanako kun says that they like you a hell of a lot. And also they steal your pens. Those little cute bastards.