Nene x Taurus

(THIS IS JUST A ONE SHOT IT IS NOT CANNON IN THE CANNON OF THIS BOOK) also there will be fluff and not like the angst of the other oneshot I did.

(Nene's POV:)
I saw Taurus talking to Kou. I've had a crush on Taurus for a while now. But there's one thing that is holding me back.. my stupid daikon legs. They would never like someone with Daikon legs. I was stuck in my own head until I noticed Taurus staring at me. I quickly ran out and hid in one of the non possessed girls bathroom.

(Your Taurus Pov:)
"Hey Kou is she looking at me?" I whispered. " One yes and two why are you blushing?" Kou while looking at me with a little smirk. " I dont ha- have a crush on her." I hugged while crossing my arms. ' Maybe I do maybe I don't. But maybe Nene likes me.. NO SHE DOSENT!! Phfftt she could never love someone like me.

*You went inside the class room

Wait what's that on my desk? It's a bento box with.. LITTLE MONSTER FOODS. They were cute little monsters that were my favorite food. I of course ate them and I wish I knew who made them. There was a sticky taped under the bento box saying, 'I know how much you like these so here you go. Also could you meet me at the confession tree? Thank you!' It didn't say who it was from but might as well meet them. Imagine it was Nene... I honestly wish it was her.

*Time skip to the end of school brought to you by Tsuchgomori giving you an F*

You walked under the tree in the garden and saw no one. 'Maybe it was a prank. Ha ha I'm freaking laughing.'
" S-sorry to keep you waiting." A small voice came from beside me. I looked over to see Nene panting.
" Well you know how when you confess at this tree your love interest will have feelings for you. Well I have feelings for you Taurus.. do you feel the same?" Nene asked nervously. I didn't answer but instead walked up infront of her.
"T-Taurus what are-" I interrupted her with a kiss on the lips. She of course kissed back and you had to break up the moment by stupid air. She looked at me with a smile and we both hugged each other with happiness.
" Hey Kou could you pass the soda." I could hear a little whisper say. He looked around to see Hanako, Teru, Kou and the Mokke just watching us. Well let's just say Nene had to hold you back from throwing hands.

(Sorry there haven't been chapters out my brain decided to say F you so my brain is sapped of ideas. Can you help plsss by giving requests??)