Who gave you a gift?

Who gave you a gift and what was it?

Aries:

Nene gave you a gift! It was lavender candles that had some cute drawings on the front of the glass. She wanted for you to me calm always because you seemed stressed to her all the time.

Taurus:

Kou gave you a gift! It was some 5 star donuts and it was your favorite kind. He put some icing on them to look like they had faces.

Gemini:

Nene gave you a gift! It's flower drawings that are colored in your favorite color.

Cancer:
Tsukasa gave you a gift!? It's a vodoo doll of your self. Man this hair is very realistic. Wait why is a piece of your hair missing?

Leo:
Mistuba gave you a gift! He gave you a very stylish sweater. It honestly looks good on ya.

Virgo:
Teru gave you a gift! He gave you a vial of little cool colored rocks. The rocks where colored in purple or green.

Libra:
Sakura gave you a gift! She gave you some tea with a cute picture painted on it. I think she did it herself.

Scorpio:
Hanako gave you a gift! It's a book about supernatural's with his face on the cover and back.

Sagittarius:
Aoi gave you a gift! It a stress ball of a daikon. She whispered in your ear to not accidentally mistake Nene for the stress ball.

Capricorn:
Hanako gave you a gift! You hot a cool looking mug saying that your the boss.

Aquarius:
Tsuchgomori gave you a gift!? It was a all time hall pass. It allows you to walk the halls when ever you like during school hours. Like during class or lunch.

Pisces: 
Everyone gave you a gift. They all gave you a hug but Tsukasa sneaked a nice looking pocket knife and some matches. You told Cancer and now you three think you should remake the fire drill music video by Melenie Martinez.