You play Uno

You play the game Uno. The devilish game called Uno. What happens?

Aries:
You almost flip the table because Hanako keeps on skipping your turn.

Taurus:
Your just hanging out snacks and eating them. Also laughing at Aries.

Gemini:
Thinking critically and a lot of senses start saying " Pick this card!" Or "No pick this card!" So you just put the out randomly.

Cancer:
Anybody who skips you or makes you draw anything will get karma. Seriously you try to make sure that you get them back.

Leo:
Your making bets about who's gonna win. You actually right most of the time.

Virgo:
Seeing other boardgames covered in dust is not your deal.  So you clean up the boardgames that your gonna play after. If Aries doesn't burn the house down.

Libra:
Pfttt you don't need that drama in your life. You sometimes play but mostly pick out chill music and vibe with it.

Scorpio:
Your drawing little sketches of uno cards sitting next to Aquarius reading a book.

Sagittarius:
Your raging along with Aries but your not showing it. That just means they can take advantege of you. Well your gonna win no matter what!

Capricorn:
Your in charge of the games and since you love Aries reactions. Maybe you guys can play monopoly after. A little evil but hey some people just to watch the world burn.

Aquarius:
Your reading a book beside Scorpio. Over looking these children is very tiring so your just letting all this happen. What could go wrong right?

Pisces:
Your actually kinda cheating since you have a lot of uno reverse, draws and skips. You just wanna get back at all the people who wronged you.