4th of July! Horrayyy...

Well in the title you see dots. Well Im half british so I can get away with not being happy about 4th july. Anyways what yall doin on 4th of july. Sorry im late btw

Aries:
Your the one annoying neighbor who sets off fire works. Along with you is Hanako, Yako, Sagittarius and Scorpio. Yall are lighting it up and causing havoc. And Scorpio is there to record a the chaos and laugh about it later.

Taurus:
Your making the food like salads, hotdogs, hamburgers and ect. Along with you are Leo, Kou, Virgo and Capricorn. Yall are making some good food my guys good food.

Gemini:
Your hosting a club meeting on hoe to get alcohol into the school. And then give it to either Leo and or Aries. Your with Tsukasa, Pisces and Cancer was gonna show up is on lockdown with Tsuchgomori. Old spider bastard..

Cancer:
Your being held captive and you are gonna hold this grudge forever. Tsuchgomori as soon as he heard you going out with the little club your in well... Went a little crazy. Question is, is that are you going to forgive him.

Leo:
Your doing making some delicious pastries. And they look hella good and making Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn even hungrier. Your going fully decked out and theres no stopping you.

Virgo:
You and Capricorn are the judges of the food. Kou is stealing little bits and supporting them every step of the way. You admit the food looks good.. Alright they pass but Capricorn what do you think?

Libra:
Your with Sakura, Natsuhiko, Aquarius, Lemon, Nene and pretty much everyone else thats not insane. Yall are just laughing a telling stories. And unlucky for Aquarius because Aries got mysteriously drunk and they had to drive them home.. Tsukasaaa...

Scorpio:
Your recording the crazy shit that Aries and Sagittarius are doing. While dying of laughter in the process, Pisces handed you a bottle of vodka. They said to give it to Aries and you did. Sucks to be the person who takes him home tho

Sagittarius:
Your with Aries and the fireworks. And believe me its a good ass time. I mean come on its blowing stuff up. How could you not love it? And after you saw Aries became drunk you gave them more to drink.

Capricorn:
Your minding your own business trying to silently figure out how to explain this situation to the police. Maybe some more over thinking and getting mad at yourself for over thinking will fix this.

Aquarius:
You went back to the sane people while the rest of the school plunged into chaos. After telling Tsuchgomori about the tsukasa problem you feel like you've done the right thing. Oooo~ A 4th of July themed cookie!

Pisces:
Your the one that got the alcohol into the school. The club excluding Cancer sadly, played ennie meenie minne moe and you were the victim. Tsukasa rigged it a little bit so he would get it.. Bastard but its worth it seeing Aries break a table.