🍬 • 8 - 1 • 🍬

Warning for this chapter; Irouma(?) /In a way it's mentioned in Miu's letter. Please be careful if that does any harm for you! And skip her letter/

Can you hear me, Kokichi?

A class note.

Tenko Chabashira.

It's weird writing this down, actually- ahhh I don't know how I should feel. This is supposed to make us feel a bit better, I think... I hope it does-

Anyways, it's me, Tenks... Hey, Kokichi... I wonder if you can hear me, or see me from where ever you can be. I really miss you. Like... badly- Which, again, seems weird to 

W ri t e? Yeah- uh... i don't know. But...

We barely spent time together, and when we did, it was fun, you know? You smiled a lot, made us laugh...

When you attempted to work out with us, you fell on your butt and laughed.

it was really nice. 

I think you knew i was having a bad day that day...

because I wasn't feeling good, and randomly you suggested for us to go do some things i like... which.... meant a lot, okay? for a male, you are really cool. Thank you for teaching me to be better and all... Fly high..

Kaito Momota.

Well, writing this. Miu suggested it, so, that was cool of her. We are supposed to write whatever we want to, for you. As if we are letting go of final words we want to say? I don't understand the purpose exactly, but I'm doing it. During the killing game, I hated you a lot. I'm sure we both knew that. I didn't think you desevered to die, however. And if you did die, I didn't want yout o go out painfully or something. You deserve better. When you sectioned me off, I guess I could understand what you meant with it all. You truly did care about us. And when we left the game, I was kind of nervous around you. But, you made effort to get close to me regardless. You also made Shuichi smile, and made him happy. You made effort to push past the impression you put on all of us, and that's really cool of you, Ouma. I regret not knowing you, for you. But, it's too late for that. Good luck, bud. I'll think 'bout you.

Maki Harukawa.

So. You're dead? 

It's weird.

As much as I wanted you to die, I don't think dying like this was the way to go, Kokichi.

And plus, you changed a good amount. Or, maybe, you didn't change and we truly had no clue who you actually were underneath all those layers of lying, and such. 

I'm not disappointed in your growth.

I am disappointed you decided to off yourself like that. So easily. In front of practically everyone, with no shame or remorse.