🍬 • 2 - 9 • 🍬

Small suicide talk? Just be careful please,,,

Kokichi didn't know what to do.

"Funny." Kokichi spat.

Kokichis chest tightened up, he needed to be cruel as hell. He needed to. He knew Shuichi would probably not forgive him, but he needed to do it.

Kokichi, you don't forgive him for the alone thing.

 But that was different.

Kokichi didnt say that himself.

"Funny?" Shuichi questioned.

Kokichi smiled, "Yeah, it's super funny to think that I would care about your issues, Hara."

"Excuse me.. What? You.. You asked about it..?" Shuichi stared deeper into Kokichis eyes.

Kokichi took a deep breath, struggling the flowers down his throat.

"Really? I did? Ooooh! Right, I did! I just also find it super funny, how your soulmate doesn't want you. And, you know, abandoned you."

"Kokichi.. I..." Shuichi bit onto his lip.

"You didn't think of it like that? Maybe you should. I mean, I don't know who would want someone who overworks their ass off, and ignores their friends. So, congrats on your soulmate for running!" Kokichi laughed, "If only I could be your soulmate, so I can feel the flush of excitement when I figured I dropped you for dead!"

Kokichis eyes stung with tears.

This was too far.

He always thought before he spoke. 

He knew what he was doing.

He used his words to affect others.

Shuichi was weak.

Hopefully.

Shuichi stood up and took a deep breath, "You clearly don't want me here. So, I will take my leave."

"Yeah! You go! I didn't want you here regardless. Just scadadle!" Kokichi prodded.

Shuichi did just that.

Shuichi left the room.

And the second he was gone, Kokichi choked and sobbed.

Flowers and blood.

The voices in his head.

Breathing constricted. 

Kokichi was breaking.

And how much he hated it.

Sometimes, ropes looked pretty.