🍬 • 0 - 2 • 🍬

It didn't take too long to comprehend everything.

By that, Kokichi really was just trying to adjust with this information. The disbelief that came with it.

Kokichi himself, choose to enter this game.

Choose to feel this despair.

Choose it.

Kokichi had no one else to blame but himself.

And that's what annoyed Kokichi the most.

The fact the he decided to place himself into the situation. He decided to fuck up his mentality. He decided it all.

It wasn't his family.

It wasn't his friends.

It was him.

His fault.

All his fault.

He decided it.

He put himself in the pain.

He deserved the pain.

"Kokichi, are you alright?" Kaede placed her hand onto Kokichis shoulder, giving him a snap out his thoughts.

He gave his signature smile. "Of course Kaedead! Why wouldn't I be? Are you worried about me~"

Kaede smiled. "I guess so."

Kokichi looked down, towards his hands. "How is everyone doing?"

"Well, some people have worse trauma then others. I'm fine, of course. Kaede and Rantaro had their heart to heart. A few people are getting intense therapy. Others are suffering some side affects due to their deaths, but most of us have occasional headaches due to the simulation. But I guess most of us are relieved it was fake."

Kokichi listened to every word Kaito said, sucking it in for future information.

"And.... Shuichi?"

"Well, he, Maki, and Himiko were survivors, so they kind of have a bit of trauma."

"I'm fine." Maki interrupted Kaito.

"Yeah sure- but I think him and Himiko are getting some therapy about it. Himiko is pretty affected. I think Shuichi is just in some shock. But nothing my sidekick can't handle."

Kokichi smiled, knowing that they are safe.

"No one actually...?"

"No, no one actually died, Kokichi." Kaede pressed her hand against Kokichis.