🍬 • 6 - 1 • 🍬

Here is the next part-

Warning, break down / cutting mention.

Please be careful while reading, drink water, stay safe, mwah

Kokichi gripped at Mius shoulders, crying very harshly, unable to breath.

She carefully brushed his hair to the side, whispering words of love to try to help him feel a bit better.

It did, but didn't. Kokichi kept muttering out i'm sorry, under his breath, while crying.

"Shhh... Kokichi... It's fine, take deep breaths..." Miu rubbed his shoulder and hummed, "I'm right here, I promise you, I won't leave ya'."

Kokichi let out a soft whimper, "I'm so sorry... I'm so weak, so afraid..."

Miu rubbed him again, "No need to apologize. Ya' know? Ya' ain't weak, and it's fine to be afraid. It's also fine to be weak. Your good. Your safe, I promise you."

Kokichi nodded very softly, "I'm a coward.. I ran... God..."

"And that's fine." Miu whispered, "If he wants to judge you for it, I'll kill 'em."

Kokichi laughed a bit, but only went back to purely sobbing.

Miu rubbed his back, and used her other hand to brush his hair. 

"I... I'm cuttin- c-cutting s-so... m-m-much..." Kokichi muttered, in a mist of tears.

Miu nodded, "It's fine. Don't worry about it. I ain't judgin' you. I'm here for you, whenever you need it."

"I-i-I'm s-s-such a mi-mistake, M-miu..." Kokichi whispered.

Miu shook her head, "No, you're not, and you never will be. You are perfect as yourself, and I would never want ya' to change for someone elses terms, but yours. You aren't a mistake, ya' done so much great things, Kich."

Kokichi gripped at her hair, and held tighter. "I'm so h-horrible."

"Shh... It's fine, Ko. Deep breaths, okay?"

Kokichi struggled to nod, but only felt himself cry harder.

She was helping him, but his brain refused to accept the help.

He couldn't take it all.

He felt so weak about it.

Such a mistake.

Why did he have to keep resorting to it?

But, it made him feel okay.

Still, it didn't stop him from shaming himself in the process.

Miu kept being there for him, even though she had no reason too.

Kokichi didn't understand.

Why did she-

Kokichi couldn't. "I-I... I need a- m-moment for my-myself, I-I'm sorry.."

Miu nodded, and let him go, "It's fine, no need to apologize. I'll check on ya later, and bring some panta with me for you, okay?"

Kokichi nodded, and ran out of the room.

-

-

I think I might attempt to take a break and genuinely focus on other stories- but for some reason, my focus is on this book alone, and typing, posting, and reading comments.

But I have a zombie AU book

Kokichi reacting to ships

Among us

I have so much other things to put focus on, that I haven't-

And I am like---

30 chapters away from the end of this book,

Hhhh

I'm not ready-

I need to draw for the final chapter too, so I will focus on that for a bit, while laughing at funny comments and (hopefully jokingly) pissing some people off <3 (Even tho the people I am angering I really find cool and amazing)

If you do have a breakdown, or panic attack, I have some advice for it!

Of course, everyone is different, so this might not work for everyone.

- Counting 1-10 slowly and fastly 

- Breathe in 8 seconds, hold 7, out 4

- Biting a lemon (it grounds you, apparently?)

- Scribbling and tearing paper

- Screaming in a pillow

If you go into a breakdown, or meltdown, please, get somewhere safe. As best as possible!

I love you all, <3 <3