🍬 • 3 - 9 • 🍬

*Hits floor harshly* lets fuck up the world with a cringe intro author author boo san!~ 

Uwaaaa!~

My brain hits overload at 8 am, up for 4 hours :pPokL bitch Ple aSe

Anyways, vote results got me TINGGGLYYGHXB

HAHHAHAHBDNIHATEMYSELFHHAHSHB

Lets get to a chapter before I make people want to kts

*Harsh dap*

-

-

Miu bit onto her lip, struggling really hard to keep all emotions in check.

Shuichi could tell, just by the small face she made.

She was holding everything back, but something could easily break if pushed at.

And luckily, it wasn't Shuichi who pushed at those bottoms.

Kaede smiled softly, "Well then, you should probably tell him that. Although, I do think he might feel the same way about the situation. It is Kokichi afterall."

Before Shuichi got a word out, Miu snapped, "No! Don't you fuckin' dare say a word to him. Listen the fuck up on this. He doesn't need a fucking declaration of hate. He needs someone to fucking care about him, and unfortunately, the only person he really fucking needs to care, is you, Shuichi."

Miu took a few steps forwards, carefully thinking for her words, making sure not to spill too much.

Care?

"M-miu? W-what do you m-mean by that..?" Shuichi slowly muttered.

Miu laughed softly, "You're fucking blind. Wipe the cum off your fucking eyes, and look at Kokichi. He is a complex person, filled with fucking feelings, just like the rest of us." 

"Miu, you should probably relax.." Kaede muttered softly.

"Relax? Relax while you two are talking about killing Kokichi?" Miu clenched her fists up, "Kaede, soulmate or not, I still have my fucking limits. No one really considers Kokichi for who he really is. A complex person with feelings. Someone hurting."

"Hurting?" Shuichi asked.

"Hurting because of you, Shuichi." Miu pressed her fingers together, "I don't believe in Angie's god, or any god or whatnot, since that shit don't make sense. But quote me on this, and remember it well. If you dare go to Kokichi, to tell him you don't like him and would like to stay only friends, I swear on Atua, I will fucking torture you."

"MIU." Kaede called out, pressing her hands against her mouth in shock of the words.

Shuichi remained silent.

Miu backed away, "Kokichi would die if you decided to say that. Try fucking considering him."

Kaede looked at her girlfriend in more shock, "Where is this coming from, Miu? Normally you would be the first person to say to crush someones feelings! It is just Kokichi, he did worse, and seemed fine with the outcomes!"

Miu looked down, "It is just Kokichi. So that s' all ya' think of him."

A moment of silence hit the three of them before Miu took a deep breath.

"Kaede, if you know that is my usual saying, then shouldn't something fuckin' concern ya' with what I'm sayin' now? If I am usually all fucking up to tearing someones shitty ass feelings, and now I am solid with keeping his alright, that should make you think I'm being serious here." Miu looked back up, "I'll admit. I dunno a single motherfuckin' thing in Kokichi's head. I don't see the way he thinks. But I know, what he usually thinks, and does, is correct, and does harm him. You and Shuichi might think off emotions, but he thinks off logic."

Kaede stared deep into Miu's eyes, "I should have told you to go away before the conversation, I am so sorry Shuichi."

"No, I am happy I stayed. Since if I wasn't you two would see Kokichi choking on fucking flowers because of a stupid denial that serves no purpose." Miu looked at Shuichi, "Keep your mouth fucking closed. You don't have any fucking reason to talk to Kokichi about it. Wait it off.... please.." 

With that, Miu walked out the room.

-

MiusnappingoffMiusnappingoff.

Anyways, I didn't want her to go too far, since I do imagine her trying to respect a lot of Kokichi's boundaries, while trying to make Shuichi more aware of the situation.

Also, I really do headcannon Kaede not being good with some social cues / social interactions, since she spent so much time with a piano instead of people. So, I kinda added that from her in this chapter, along with some of her pre-game attitude to make her a bit 'crueler'. (I don't imagine her pre-game attitude being horrible, or too cruel.)

:)