|Non Canon 5/5| 🍬 • 6 - 3 • 🍬

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

And Kokichi wasn't here to get that side out of her anymore.

Miu sat down next to Shuichi, and they remained quiet for a few moments.

It was really nice.

Very quiet, and comfortable.

Miu finally broke it, "He wanted me to tell ya' somethin'."

"Really?" Shuichi laughed softly, and looked towards Miu.

Miu nodded very slightly, "Kichi loved ya'. He fallen' for ya', and got this stupid fuckin' flowery shit."

"Flowery.... shit?" Shuichi repeated.

"Hanah-hanahaki. He considered it a punishment or whatsnot for cuttin' ya' soulmate string." Miu whispered.

Shuichi raised his body more.

Hanahaki?

Wasn't that something fictional?

Miu turned her head to the ground, "He was close to dyin' anyways. I wanted him to get surgery right away, since it seemed ya' would never love him, but he decided to prolong his sufferin'. I think if I pushed the little dimwit for surgery a bit harder, he woulda done it."

Shuichi felt his eyes start to burn, "So.. he loved me, and he was suffering from it?"

"Chokin' on flowers and shit. Watchin' that shit in front of your fuckin' eyes is horrifyin'. At first, it was petals. Then over time, ya' watch him become adjusted to coughing bloody fuckin' roses." Miu signalled towards the white roses around the room, "This shit's fuckin' mockery, I say. I watched 'im cough this fuckin' shit so much, it seems like everyone is shitten' on his memory. God fuck."

Shuichi went silent, "H-how co-could we have.. sto-stopped it?"

"Surgery, him losin' feelin's, ya' lovin' 'im back. Shit like that." Miu muttered. "I didn' wanna risk losin' him faster than I was. So.. That's why I kept up with my questionin' on your feelings. And I just.... I just hoped y'ud like 'im back sooner or later. And... help h-him..."

Shuichi was kinda shocked from hearing her stutter.

He could've stopped this.

🍬 ,, Why? '' 🍬 || Kokichi Ouma X Shuichi Saihara || DanganronpaV3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें