𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

↝ ШΣ LΩ∇Σ THΣ SMΣLL ΩҒ THΣ HΩSPITΔL

 WHERE AM I? Hisaki slowly opened her eyes, blinking to adjust to the light

WHERE AM I? Hisaki slowly opened her eyes, blinking to adjust to the light. Light? She immediately sat up and looked around the room she was in. There was a monitor next to her repeatedly beeping as an iv was put into her vein. That didn't really bother her though. What bothered her the most was the person sleeping next to her. An ash blonde was sitting on a chair, resting his head on the bed. Carefully, she was observed the face of a sleeping beauty.

"Handso-" She clasped a hand over her mouth. No way was she going to say that. At the sudden motion, Bakugou slowly woke up.

"Good morning?" She awkwardly waved at him.

"..."

"YOU DAMN EXTRA WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!"

"I see you're awake now." Best Jeanist entered the room. Hisaki flinched. I'm in trouble aren't I? The pro hero faced the girl. "What did I say about not causing trouble?"

Hisaki looked away, "I didn't technically cause it..." Best Jeanist sighed and walked up to the girl. What's he going to do? She closed her eyes preparing for the worst. Instead she received a flick to the head.

"While you two were asleep I was in the hospital room with the other interns at the scene." Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida?" Their mentors were there too and we had a talk with Hosu's chief of police. Apparently, the boys said you didn't fight."

"They beat Stain before I fought. I needed to help Native first." She bit her lip, but was relieved that everyone was safe.

"... Good job."

"Huh?" She looked up at the number 4 hero.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He turned away and stopped at the door. "I'll see you at the agency." Then, he left.

"Whew. I didn't get chewed out." She relaxed her posture and leaned on the hospital bed. "Ah wait." She looked at an irritated Bakugou. "Why are you here and why is your hair still like that?"

"CAUSE OF YOU WOMAN!" Bakugou stood from the chair. "BEST JEANIST SAID I HAD TO KEEP YOU COMPANY CAUSE HE STILL HAD WORK!"

"Whatever. You can go now." Hisaki slid off the bed and walked away.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled.

"I'm going to see when I can leave the hospital. Don't you have an internship to do?" She opened the door and walked to the receptionist.

"Hi, when am I going to be discharged from the hospital?"

"Name?"

"Hisaki Shimura."

"Once we check your vitals and make sure you're all healed up you can go."

"Thank you." I wonder how the others are doing?" Worried, she (magically) entered the boys' hospital room.

"H-Hisaki!" She looked at the three classmates wrapped in bandages. "Are you alright?" Deku asked.

"Much better than you three that's for sure..." She glared at the injured boy then at Iida and Todoroki. "You are idiots. Revenge and support or not." She gave one menacing glance before sighing. "Though, I guess I'm not one to talk. Sorry for being late."

"There's no need to be sorry!" Iida rebuked. "You ran 350 miles in less that eight minutes to help!" The other two boys and Hisaki were shocked.

"350 miles?!"

"You didn't know?"

"I just ran when I got the location from Deku! Did I really beat my personal record?!"

"That's what you're thinking about?!" the boys sweatdrop.

She looked at the clock. "Either way, I'm glad you're all okay. I'll see you at school!" She exited to room, and prepared for her last checkup before she returned to the internship.

+++

"Which means, it will be business as usual for us today, as well." Hisaki slowly opened the door, which revealed the other sidekicks listening to Best Jeanist. "Let us brace our minds and bodies with our tight jeans."

"Sure, Best Jeanist!"

"Hisaki, I see you're here already. Get ready, we're going on patrol soon."

"Yes sir!"

"It's 'sure Best Jeanist!'"

***