𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

↝ SUS

 "NOW, WE'LL PRESENT THE RESULTS

"NOW, WE'LL PRESENT THE RESULTS." Mera announced. "For the points, every student was given 100. Based on their negative actions, certain points were deducted. If you reach as certain amount of points you have failed. If you passed you're name is on the board."

The screen turned on with a list of names in alphabetical order. Hisaki's heart was thumping in her chest. I hope I didn't screw myself up. She scanned the list until:

"Holy shit my name is on the board!" Shimura released a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Scanning the list again, she saw that many of her classmates passed as well. Except for Bakugou and Todoroki. And Inasa.

"Is the hierarchy finally toppling over?!" Mineta spoke hopefully. "It's finally time! Now I can rise of in the ranks!"

"For those who failed, it's not the end." Mera added, as papers were passed out to the examinees. Hisaki grabbed hers and read the paper. It was an evaluation of the exam. "Due to the high rise in criminal activity, we need every hero we can get. Those who didn't pass will be able to retake the exam in the later date. Until then assess your evaluations and fix your mistakes. Finally, I can sleep."

"85 points. For cursing? Attacking fellow examinees?" Hisaki read. "I understand the cursing, but I only smashed their heads together so they would get their head in the game!" With a sigh, the girl folded her paper and walked towards her fellow classmates.

"You passed as well, Ochaco, Momo, Tsu?" Hisaki grinned.

"Yup!" Ochaco giggled ecstatically.

"It seems that I have as well." Momo responded.

"Me, too. Kero."

"Now we have our provisional license! And support other pros!" Ochaco exclaimed. Hisaki nodded her head and the four girls continued their conversation. If I remember correctly, Bakugo didn't pass.... pfft that'll teach his superiority complex. Or does he have an inferiority complex? Both?

"I was having so much fun, too. You're no fun Shigaraki." An image of Camie walking down the alleyway flashed in her mind. What the hell? Again? Hisaki blanked from the conversation.

"Are you okay Hisaki?" Ochaco asked.

"Oh, yeah! I'll just see how the other are doing!" Hisaki smiled and ran off to find the familiar student. She looked around frantically to see what her vision was about. "Where is she?" Hisaki muttered under her breath. "Oof-" she bumped into a figure.

"Are you alright?!" She looked up to see Inasa looking down at her.

"Oh perfect. And yes I'm okay, but I wanna ask you something. Where's the sorta blond girl you had in your group?" Hisaki asked.

"Camie?"

"Yeah her whatever her name is. Do you know where she is?" Hisaki pressed.

"Nope!" Inasa laughed, oblivious to Hisaki's urgency.

"Great." Hisaki spoke sarcastically. "Thanks a lot bye." She ran off again. But no matter where she looked, Camie was nowhere to be found. "Don't tell me she already left." Hisaki groaned.

"Oh Hisaki!" The mentioned girl look at the owner of the voice to find Kirishima standing to a pissed off Bakugou.

"What's up?" She walked over and asked. "Oh and congrats on passing by the way."

"Thanks! I need you to lift Bakugo's mood here." Kiri pointed at his ash blond buddy. "You probably can tell that he didn't get great news."

"Yeah." Hisaki scoffed. "He probably terrorized the citizens."

"Uh... How'd you know?" Kirishima asked.

"Your kidding." Hisaki deadpanned and looked at Bakugo. For some reason, he refused to look at her directly in the face and was red form embarrassment and anger. "Next thing you know, you'll have to be some sort of daycare teacher for little kids." The red head chuckled at the statement.

"That's not funny and don't jinx it!" Bakugo barked angrily. Oh look who decided to act normal again.

"Look wonderboy, I'm not some sort of fortune cookie that spout random futures, kay? Although my quirk works with time, doesn't mean that everything I say will come true."

***