𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

↝ CΔΠ I... SΣΣ THΣ ҒUTURΣ?

 HISAKI SAT IN HER CHAIR, thinking about the previous match

HISAKI SAT IN HER CHAIR, thinking about the previous match. It was pretty amazing. I wonder how Deku is. He did break a lot of bones. Contemplating, she decides to visit him before her match starts.

When she opened the door, she saw her classmates checking up on him.

"You guys, what about the next match.." Deku groans in pain as he looks at Hisaki, Ochaco, Iida, Tsu, and Mineta.

"Since there was a lot of damage to the stage they're taking a break to repair it." Iida answered.

"That was a scary match..." Mineta pointed at Deku, trembling. "What pro is going to want that?"

Tsu stuck her tongue at the side of Mineta's head, shutting him up. "I don't like your rubbing-salt-in-a-wound tactic." she spoke.

"But it's true!" Mineta yelled.

"I mean, he isn't wrong." Hisaki faced Deku. "You being an idiot will have consequences you know." she nagged. Looking at Small Might, she gave a look saying 'what are you teaching him, are you insane?' Small Might looked away in embarrassment.

"Be quiet you guys!" Recovery Girl ushered the students to the door. "I know you're worried, but I've got to do surgery now."

"Surgery?!" The four freaked out, while Hisaki gave Deku a piercing glare. They were panicking, worried about his well being as Recovery Girl managed to kick them out the nurse's office.

Hisaki decide to go back to her waiting room, preferring to focus on her next match than Deku's injuries.

+++

"The next match is Shimura,"

"versus..."

"Iida!"

Hisaki walked out worry etched onto her face.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Start!"

"Recipro... Burst!" Iida ran at Hisaki, stopping behind her. He made an attempt to push her forward out of bounds, but Hisaki activated her quirk and grabbed Iida.

"Sorry Iida," Hisaki neck chopped Iida, knocking him out.

"Iida is unconscious! Hisaki wins this round!" Out of guilt, she picks up Iida over her shoulder and takes him to the nurse's office.

Knocking on the door, Hisaki announces her presence. "I'm coming in with Iida." She opens the door, a conscious Deku. "Oh you're awake." Hisaki walks over and puts Iida on an empty bed.