𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

↝ I ΠΣΣD Δ βΣTTΣR PICҜ UP LIΠΣ THΔΠ THΔT

  "NEXT UP IS DENKI KAMINARI from the hero course!"

"Versus.... Hisaki Shimura from the hero course!" Both opponents stepped up into the 'fighting ring.'

"Start!"

"Want to grab a bite with me after this?" Denki asked. "I'll comfort you if you'll have me." Hisaki just looked at Denki in pity. "'Cause this match'll probably be over in a second!"

"Your flirting is just as bad as your grades." Hisaki activated her quirk before Denki could and hit the back of his neck to knock him out.

"Denki is knocked out! Hisaki wins!" The crowd just sweatdrops as Denki is taken to the nurse's office and Hisaki walks back to her seat. On her way, she hears Midoriya muttering like crazy.

"... attacks without hesitance... ensure that no one activates their quirk before she does..." Bakugou and Hisaki get an irk mark on their heads. "... knockout to avoid... extra time to...." Hisaki walks up to Midoriya and smacks the back of head.

"It's nice that your paying attention, but focus on the next match." She said.

"Now, it's time for the fourth match!" Present Mic announces.

"From the hero course, Iida Tenya!"

"Versus-"

"From the support course, it's Mei Hastume!"

"Oh no," Hisaki pinches the bridge of her nose. "I ain't watching this one." Ochaco gave a questioning look as Hisaki walked inside the stadium. She bought an ice cream as she watched the match on T.V. Apparently Iida broke a rule by wearing an unpetitioned item.

"My heart was moved by my opponent's sportsmanship." Iida explained. "Even though she is from the support course, she wanted an even match. So, she gave me this equipment!"

"Oh youth!" Midnight was blushing as steam came out of her nose. "I'll allow it!"

"What?" Hisaki stared in confusion, licking her melting ice cream.

"Let's start!"

Oh no. It's started. Hisaki looked away from the screen and ventured to but takoyaki while the battle went on for ten minutes. The girl walked back to the stadium, takoyaki in hand. As she was on her way, she saw that Ochaco was walking.

"You good?" Hisaki looked at her friend, who had a shadow cast over her eyes.

"I'm okay, Hisaki. There's no need to worry." Ochaco said after she fixed her expression with a smile.

"Then, want to eat takoyaki with me in your waiting room?" Hisaki asked. Ochaco agreed, appreciating the support. While the two girls were making small talk, Iida walked into the room.

"Are you okay, Ochaco? You're up against Bakugou after all."

"I'm really scared," Ochaco admitted. "But you know, but after seeing your match..." The door suddenly opened, revealing Deku with a determined look.

"Huh? Don't you guys want to watch the others' matches?" Ochaco asked.

"They ended early. So right now, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are battling." Deku answered.

"The doppelgangers are against each other already?" Hisaki peered at Deku with curiosity.

"Then, next... soon... " Ochaco gave a sad expression.

"I don't think even Bakugou would use full-strength explosion on a girl..."

"He would." Deku immediately responded. Iida and Ochaco sweatdropped. "Everyone's trying to become number one to make their dreams come true. No one, not even Kacchan would hold back."

"I have faith that you'll give it your all Ochaco." Hisaki reassured her. "When the match is over let's eat mochi."

"I have countermeasures for Kacchan if you want to see." Deku showed Uraraka his notebook.

"Oh, isn't that great, Uraraka?" Iida robotically pointed to the notebook.

"Thank you, but I'm fine Deku. Also, I'll take you up on the offer Hisaki." Ochaco continued. "You're amazing, all of you. Every time I see you, you get even more amazing. Now that I think about it, I've been trying to rely on you." Ochaco walked to the door. "I need to grow too." Looking back at the three, she gave them a thumbs up. "Let's meet in the finals." Ochaco left the room, on her way to her match.

I hope she wins. Hisaki, Deku, and Iida walk back to their seats, worried about the next match.

"From the Hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugou!"

"Versus-"

"Ochaco Uraraka from the hero course!"

"Start!"

***