𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

↝ HΩΣ'S MΔD

 "DID THAT GUY LIE TO ME?!" Shigaraki muttered to himself, scratching his neck madly

"What's wrong?" All Might asked the villain, "You said you'd 'clear' this or something, right?" He sharpened his glare. "Come and get me if you can."

He's bluffing.

Hisaki and Deku saw the smoke enveloping around All Might, signifying his transformation. "Well, what's wrong?" The pro hero called out. Shigaraki took a step back, hesitating while scratching his neck more furiously.

"If only I had Nomu..." Kurogiri tried to calm Shigaraki down, which worked, as the purple mist told him that All Might had taken damage from the Nomu and that there were usable minions. Upon hearing the news, Shigaraki sprinted towards the barely standing hero. Holy shit they're going to All Might. Hisaki bit her bottom lip, worrying for the hero.

Whoosh.

Deku was midair, legs broken, and fist aimed at Kurogiri. "Get away from All Might!" However, Kurogiri made a warp gate pointed at Deku, with Shigiraki's hand coming out.

Bang.

A bullet shot through the villains hand, saving Deku in the process. Turning their heads, Class 1-A looked at the entrance.

"Sorry, everyone! Sorry we're late!" a voice rang out through the air. They're here. Relief escaped Hisaki's lips.

"I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative, have now returned!" Standing next to their class rep were the pro heroes, ready for action. With their force, the villains were defeated.

"Ah, it's game over... shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir--?" Bullets pierced Shigaraki's body before he finished his sentence. Kurogiri warped a portal in preparations for escape. As the light blue villain faded into the mist, he said, "I'll come back for you Hisaki."

"They know..." Hisaki's knees buckled, as she kneeled onto the floor. Deku! Hisaki turned to the boy on the floor, at ran towards him, Kirishima following.

"Huh? K-Kirishima wai-" Hisaki and Deku tried to stop the boy from getting too close. Just then, a dirt wall blocked the way.

"We want to make sure that al the student are safe, so please gather in front of the gate." Pro hero Cementoss told Kirishima and Hisaki. Whew, that was close. As Kirishima and the others went to gather at the front of the gate, Hisaki turned to Cementoss and gave him a thumbs up, before she passed out.

+++

At the gate

"..16, 17, 18, 19..." The detective looked at the students, "Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured and the girl who was bleeding and passed out, everyone else seems unharmed." Everyone was talking about their experience.

"Where... do you think I was?" (Aoyama in case you didn't know)

"I see, so the people you fought were also just hooligans?"

"They underestimate us just 'cause we were kids."

"Where..."

"So it was All Might who put the hole in the dome after all?"

"That's some crazy power."

"Where do you think I was?" Aoyama put his hand on Asui's shoulder.

"Where?"

"It's a secret!"

"Let's have the students return to their classroom for now." the detective told the students. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?" He looked at a nearby policeman.

"Detective, what about Mr. Aizawa?"

"He's fine. He has fractures, but no brain damage was present." he answered the girl. "However, his eyes may suffer from aftereffects."

"Oh, no"

"What about the others?" Mina inquired.

"Thirteen and All Might are alright." he reassured. "The two students are also recovering in the nurse's office."

"Oh, good..." Ochaco and the other students sigh in relief.

"Now, go back to your classroom."

"Yes, sir!"

+++

Nurse's Office

"Because of the situation this time, I can't really scold you..." Recovery girl turns her chair to the two reckless males lying on the hospital beds next to each other. Hisaki was lying on the bed across from Deku, now conscious, staring at the ceiling. I was useless. "You, girlie, shouldn't be overusing your quirk like that either."

"I'm not sure," small Might began, "but I think I might've shortened the time limit of my hero form again. I hope I still have an hour left..."

"All Might..." Deku faced the hero.

"Well, it can't be helped." Small Might sat up. "These things happen."

"Excuse me," The door opened and in Hisaki's vision was a man wearing detective clothes.

"Tsukauchi! You're here, too?" All Might knows this guy? He must have a lot of connections. Hisaki was still staring at the ceiling.

"All Might! Is it all right to show that form...?" Deku sat up and stared at him.

"Yeah, it's fine. Why?" Small Might answered himself. "Because he's Naomasa Tsukauchi, my best friend in the force."

"I see." Hisaki sat up, no longer looking the ceiling.

"Is she also allowed to see your form, All Might?" The newcomer looked at her, acknowledging her presence.

"Yeah, she found out about One for All."

"I see," he replied. "Sorry, but cutting to the chase, could you give me a few detai-"

"Wait! How are the students? Is Eraserhead and Thirteen alright?!" Small Might interrupted with questions at his friend.

"Other than that boy and girl, only a few students had light injuries, " the detective answered, "and the two teachers are in stable condition for now." Thank goodness. A sigh escaped Hisaki's lips.

"If you three heroes had not risked you lives, then the students would not have survived."

"You're wrong about one thing, Tsukauchi." Small Might corrected the man, "The students also fought and risked their lives."

"All Might.." Deku faced his predecessor.

"Have there even been any first-years who experienced a real fight so soon, survived, and learned of fear and the world of adults?" Small Might looked forward. "The villains did something dumb. This class is strong. They will be strong heroes." Hisaki turned her head towards the hero before her, "I am certain of that."

***