𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

↝ ҒΔTΣ SHIPS US

 WHY NOW DID SHE HAVE TO forget to set her alarm clock? It was 8:30 and class starts in ten minutes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

WHY NOW DID SHE HAVE TO forget to set her alarm clock? It was 8:30 and class starts in ten minutes. 𝘐 am 𝘴𝘰 gonna be late. Hisaki quickly got dressed, put on her gloves, and ran out the door. I still need to control this blackmail tool of mine.

It was when she was halfway to U.A. that Hisaki then realized that she had a fucking quirk. "I'm a dumb bitch," she mumbled, activating her quirk and slowing down her pace. By the time she arrived, it was 7:28, two minutes before class starts. Entering the class she immediately spotted a desk in a row in the back row. Before anyone could claim it, Hisaki ran towards the chair and sat in it.

Iida, who was yelling at the familiar ash blond, whipped his head, and robotically moved his hands. "Please refrain from running in class! It's can be a hazard in emergencies and to those passing by!"

"Sorry," Hisaki mumbled, embarrassed to be scolded by her classmate... until she saw his hands. "Are your hands glued together or something?" By now, Iida was already on the other side of the class greeting Deku at the door.

"Huh I didn't think you would be here." Hisaki quipped.

"H-Huh?!"

Iida ignored the girl's remark. "Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that exam, didn't you?" Midoriya?? Oh yeah, Deku was his nickname. "I misjudged you. I hate to admit it, but you are better than me."

The chocolate hair girl from before then walked up to the two, greeting them, "Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain-looking one!" Although the comment was an insult, Midoriya was in his own thoughts, fumbling over himself like... well a boy who doesn't know how to talk to girls. Hisaki, uninterested in their current conversation moves her head towards a certain somebody from the sludge villain accident. He seemed unhappy that Midoriya was here. Given the memories, the reaction wasn't too farfetched. The blondie seemed to have noticed her staring, as he turned is head towards her and glared.

"What. You got something to say extr-" Bakugou stopped himself, recognizing the girl. "You're that girl who knocked out some kid in the alleyway. How the hell are you here?" The students around her looked at her in confusion.

Hisaki blanked out stupidly. I thought no one was there! I knew I had cursed luck! "And I saw you during the sludge incident. To answer to your oh, so glorious second question, I went through the entrance exams."

"Tch, still an extra." Bakugou turned his head away from her, glaring at Midoriya once more.

"I wonder if today's just the entrance ceremony and orientation?" choco-haired girl questioned, "What's our teacher's like?" Right after she spoke, the door opened.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." On the floor, was a haggard-looking man in a yellow sleeping bag. He looks homeless. The talking students froze, the cheery girl slowly turning her head towards the voice. "This is the hero course."

The male then took out a ginger drink out of his sleeping bag and began sipping it nonchalantly. He has something in there?! Hisaki sweatdropped at the sight. "It took eight seconds before you were quiet." The man climbed out of his sleeping bag. "Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough." Hisaki eyed the teacher. He must've went through a lot. It looks like he's been through hell and back.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you."

"Homeroom teacher?!" Everyone, except Hisaki, yelled.

"Who else would be in this room," Hisaki raised her eyebrow.

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." Aizawa-sensei took out a blue uniform with white designs out of his bag.

"Why does he have that in his sleeping bag?" Hisaki questioned to no one in particular.

+++

At the training grounds

"A quirk assessment test?!" the class shouted.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" the brown haired girl asked.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Aizawa-sensei responded. He does have a point. Hisaki thought. "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks."

"Bakugou," The teacher called out. "You finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" Holy shit. No wonder he's so cocky. "What was your score for the softball throw?"

"67 meters."

"Then, try it with your quirk." With that, Bakugou grabbed the softball and walked up to the middle of a white circle. "Hurry up. Give it all you've got."

"Then, well..." Bakugou stretches his arms, "I'll add a blast to the pitch."

"DIEEEE!" a huge gust of wind and smoke erupted when Bakugou threw the ball into the sky. Die? The ball fell to the ground, as Aizawa measured the distance/strength of the throw. 706.2 meters.

"Wow," Hisaki whispered. After seeing Bakugou's score, everyone was motivated to do the fitness tests with their quirks.

"All right," Aizawa-sensei started, "Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion. There's no way that's going to be me. I refuse to be expelled on my first day. Hisaki was determined to not be last. She had to achieve her dreams. "Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!"

+++

Test 1

The first test was right up Hisaki's league, a fifty-meter dash. In the lane next to Iida, she went into position.

"On your mark, get set... BANG!" The robot shot the gun. Using her quirk, Hisaki slowed down her surrounding area and ran to the end of the lane.

"3 seconds" the robot stated.

"What!"

Hisaki looked at the students in confusion.

"What?"

+++

Test 2

Grip strength wasn't as bad as Hisaki thought. Thanks to her exercise, she was able to reach 67kg.

+++

Test 3

Standing long jump wasn't as easy as the other two. She landed 3 feet away from the end of the end of the sandbox. I need to work on my leg strength.

+++

Test 4

Boy was repeated side steps easy. The golden eyed female just slowed down time and jumped side to side with ease.

+++

Test 5

Ball Throw was the hardest. She may have a quirk that's perfect for timed assessments, but her quirk would be useless for this test. Sighing, Hisaki went up to the circle and threw the ball as far as she could. 68 meters. Damn it.

***

𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 | 𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें