𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

↝ SCRΣΣΠ TIMΣ βITCHΣS

 After Lunch (and class)

AS HISAKI, DEKU, OCHACO, AND IIDA were on their way out of class, a huge crowd of students were blocking the door.

"Wh-What's going on?" Ochaco stuttered.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida interrogated.

"Why do they have to crowd the door." Hisaki groaned.

"Their scouting out the enemy, dumbass." Bakugou answered nonchalantly. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack." He walked up to the door and looked at the students surrounding the door. "Out of my way, extras!"

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like," a voice rang out, "but you seem pretty arrogant." A purple haired student made his way through the crowd. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

"HUH?!" Bakugou looked pissed, while Iida, Ochaco, and Deku were furiously shaking their heads. Hisaki was just looking at the insomnia-looking kid.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" He reminds me of someone.... but who could it be? Hisaki suddenly made the connection.

"Depending on our results in the festival, some may leave or enter the hero course." Shinso continued, "That being said, I came with a declaration of war."

Not paying attention to his war declaration, Hisaki walked towards the boy. "You remind me of Aizawa-sensei!" Hisaki blurted out. Everyone in class looked at the girl in shock. "You're hair is similar and your attitude reminds me of him. Are you possibly..." Hisaki studied his eyes. "his love child?"

"H-Hisaki!!" Deku muttered out.

"Sorry Todoroki is rubbing off on me."

"Hey, hey!" A silver haired student burst out of the crowd. "I'm from Cass B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it!"

"Kirishima's doppelganger!" Hisaki shouted.

"Hisaki-san! You shouldn't just blurt things out like that!" Deku was waving his arms frantically.

"Why not?"

Bakugou was unimpressed and walked out the classroom.

"You ignorin' me, bastard?" The silver haired student waving his fists in the air.

"Wait a minute, Bakugou! What're you gonna do about all this?" Kirishima yelled at his friend. "It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!"

"It doesn't matter." the ash blond replied.