𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

↝ LΩΩҜ ΔT ΔLL THΩSΣ CHICҜΣΠS

 "ALRIGHT EVERYONE, assemble!" Mina cheered in her room

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, assemble!" Mina cheered in her room. The pink girl made Hisaki's love problem known to all her female classmates, which led to them gathering in pinky's room. "Operation Bomb starts now!"

"Why is it called Operation Bomb?" Hisaki questioned. "It sounds like a future terrorist attack."

"It's because Bakugou uses explosions and you use time. Mix those two together and you get a bomb." Momo explained.

"Huh. I didn't think of that."

"Anyways, we need to come up with a solid plan!" Mina magically took out a huge whiteboard. "The first step is to obviously put you two alone together."

"And they need to go on a date!" Hagakure piped in.

"With late night confessions!" Ochaco added.

"Maybe a cafe too, kero." Tsu suggested. All the girls were on a spree with ideas now, and pretty soon the board was filled with ideas.

"All this is nice," Momo complimented, "but isn't it imperative to be 100% sure that Bakugou will reciprocate her feelings?"

"But they totally like each other!" Mina grabbed both of Hisaki's cheeks. "I mean look how cute she is!"

"I rabber be badath than cude." Hisaki commented.

"I guess it wouldn't be too much to be cautious though, kero."

"Fine." Mina relented. "I know the perfect group."

Next thing Hisaki knows, everyone except Bakugo and Mineta are talking in the living room at 12 am. At some point in the conversation, the girl lost track of what was going on. Everyone seemed to be waiting for this to happen as much as wanting to be pro heroes. Was it really that anticipating? Heck, even Deku is here contributing!

"All right! I'll ask Bakugou for sure by next week!" Kirishima shouted.

"Great! Us girls will get ready with the plan. Don't forget to also find out Bakugo's favorites!"

"You know, I kinda wish we were talking about Ochaco's and Midoriya's relationship status too." Hisaki complained.

"Huh?!" The mentioned two glanced at each other before looking away frantically to avoid their rosy cheeks.

"That's after your plan is a success!" Mina confirmed.

"What?!"

+++

During class, Bakugo was looking around suspiciously. Something was off putting, but he couldn't tell what it was. Even during lunch, the class seemed to be glancing at Hisaki occasionally. Especially Mina. And that is a red flag that something major is going on without him knowing. It was irritating to be left in the dark, though it seemed Mineta was left out, too. The similarity irked him, suggesting that he was standing at the same level as Mineta in this situation. Not to mention, a certain someone was sneaking glances.

+++

"Make sure to choose your next mentor for hero work by next week." Aizawa announced as he was stacking papers. Hisaki glaced at Bakugo for the seventeenth time. Will the plan work? Why the hell is love so complicated? The stressed girl groaned and looked at Kirishima. She mouthed 'do you have the info?' The red head peeked at Bakugo before rubbing the back of his head while grinning sheepishly. She nodded and continued her day.

Back in the dorms, the class made sure that Bakugou went in his room.

"So?" Mina asked.

"All I got was that he like spicy food and mountain climbing." Kiri laughed, scratching the back of his head. Everyone blanched. Some even smacked their head.

"That's not much to go on!" Ochaco panicked.

"Eh, it's whatever." Hisaki shrugged.

"How can you be so calm?!" The gravity defying girl shook the turquoise haired girl.

"1. I can learn more if we go on a date. 2. I won't have much free time with the new internship thingie, so this problem can be postponed."

"I suppose." Momo sighed. "Although, doesn't Midoriya have this information?"

"...oh."

The group looked at Izuku. "Well, yes... but, it's not much about his likes and dislikes, but more on his fighting style and his body- not in a weird way- though that in itself is already kinda weird- anyway! To answer your question, no."

"I'll figure something out then." Hisaki stood up. "Thanks for the info. I'll definitely put it to use."

"No problem, sorry I couldn't give you more!"

+++

Inside her dorm room, Hisaki sat at her desk, pen in hand. "Which pro hero should I intern for? I kinda want to choose a different hero this time." She scanned the list of pro heroes. Oh? There's one that works with the future? It'd be highly beneficial for her since it's similar to her quirk. Then again, Fatgum is also appealing. The two pro's are somewhat opposites though. "Then, I'll try Sir Nighteye first." She scribbled down the form and flopped on her bed. "I hope I made the right choice."

Surprise, surprise. Hisaki is questioning reality.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, try to make me laugh." Sir Nighteye sat in his desk, arms folded.

I kinda want to use dark humor, but as a pro who saves lives, he definitely won't find it funny. The girl nervously chuckled. "Okay... Do puns work?"

"Puns?" Sire Nighteye repeated.

"Do you perhaps not know what they are??" Hisaki asked.

"..."

"I was gonna make one about green beans, but before I get into it... you look like you got some-string to tell me."

If there's a god, please let the pun make him laugh.

"..."

"..."

"...pft." The dark green haired male stifled a laugh under the guise of a cough. Not long after, he was genuinely laughing as he covered his face. Hisaki froze before looking at the male. Did he just laugh? The girl smiled confusedly.

"Well done," Sir Nighteye said in between laughs.

"So I was accepted?!" Hisaki jumped. "Hell yea- oh my bad, heck yeah!" Suddenly, in the midde of her celebration, the door slammed open.

"Who- Deku?" There at the door stood a green haired boy, along with Mirio. "Hey, you're the one in the big three that flashed me!" Hisaki pointed. Midoriya looked shocked at Hisaki, while Mirio just laughed.

"Sorry about that again!"

Sir Nighteye analyzed the newcomer. "Is he the other one?"

"Yup!"

"Then, I'll be going." Hisaki cautiously exited the door.

"Be sure to come in next week."

"Yes, sir!"

She left the building and walked on the street, passing through many shops. It was around 2 pm on a Saturday. Surprisingly, it was a good day. Her bad luck didn't trigger. "I wonder what he's doing."

***