𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

↝ Δ ҒUΠΣRΔL ШITH Δ MΣSSΔGΣ

 RAIN POURED on the solemn day

RAIN POURED on the solemn day. Bakugou dressed in a black suit and stood in the cemetery, drenched by water droplets. Class 1-A and a few pro's attended the funeral. The aura of mourning drowned out the heavy crying of the skies. Was escaping from a life full of pain worth it in Katsuki's eyes?

No.

It wasn't.

Hisaki may have saved two lives, but in the end, she wanted to end her suffering. Using the guise of sacrificing seemed to be perfect in her and the public's eyes. Now she left him to rot in his feelings of love and hate.

Those that had nearly fatal injuries couldn't attend, but payed their respects where they resided. Everyone that attended in-person held a white chrysanthemum; a symbol of loyalty and devoted love. They stayed for a total of 3 hours, including the memorial service. Slowly, one by one, the group reduced into two; Mirio and Bakugou were left.

"She left something for you." Mirio took out the envelope Hisaki had given him. Without a word, the first year accepted the letter. Seeing as how Shimura's beloved lover wasn't in the mood to speak, the upperclassman left him alone and headed back.

+++

He stared at the letter. Hours passed and he still hadn't opened it. After a couple hours in the rain, he decided to go back to his dorm. On the envelope was Hisaki's signature. He traced each letter with his finger. In 39 minutes, Hisaki's dorm room would be cleaned out. Taking a deep breath he opened the bittersweet gift.

***