𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

↝ MΔΠ ШΩRҜS Ω∇ΣRTIMΣ, βUT I DΩ TΩΩ

  HISAKI CLOSED HER EYES, reminiscing today's events

HISAKI CLOSED HER EYES, reminiscing today's events. Recovery Girl dismissed her home, as she was already healed. The girl jumped into bed, lying on her back. She put an arm over her eyes. Suddenly, she sat upright, thoughts racing in her head. What if they come for me again. I'll be stuck in that same cycle... over and over... She slapped her cheeks. "I won't let them. There's no way I'm going to let them do that again. Never again."

+++

The next school day

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hisaki leaned into the convo, interested in what Hagakure was talking about. "Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second?" Ah, nevermind. I thought it was going to be actual news.

"Everyone!" Iida ran into class as soon as the bell rang. "Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats."

"You're the only one who's not." Hisaki sweatdropped at Iida. I mean at least he tried.

"Tsu-chan," Mina leaned her chair towards her classmate, "Who's gonna teach homeroom today?"

"Well, Aizawa sensei is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." she began. Just then, the door opened, revealing Aizawa sensei covered in bandages. What the hell? Why isn't he in the hospital?

"Morning."

"Mr. Aizawa you're back too soon!" the class yelled at him.

The homeroom teacher walked up to the front of the class, dismissing the students' concerns. "More importantly, the fight isn't over."

"Fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"The villains again...?!"

Aizawa glared at the students. "The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."

"That's a super normal school event!"

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou questioned.

"What if they attack us again or something?"

"Apparently, the school thinks of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event." Aizawa-sensei replied. "Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years." Five times?! "Above all," he continued, "our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event." The class began to talk, excited to participate.

"Will it really be okay?" Hisaki sighed and walked towards her friends.

"Everyone's really into it..." Midoriya muttered.

"You're not?" Iida looked at his fellow classmate. We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course we would get fired up!" He began dancing in a funny way, showing his excitement. What a peculiar was to show his enthusiasm.

"But that's true," Hisaki added, "This opportunity is basically a debut into the hero society."

"Midoriya, you don't feel the same?" Iida waved his arms at the boy.

"Of course I do. But something's..."

"Deku, Hisaki, Iida..." Ochaco had a scary face on, "Let's do our best at the sports festival."

"I definitely plan to," Hisaki put a hand on Ochaco's shoulder smiling at her, unfazed by her expression.

"U-Uraraka-san, your f-face.."

"Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!" Ochaco declared to the class. What happened to the Ochaco I know? Hisaki drew a blank expression.

"Yeah!"

"I'm gonna do my best!" The determined girl turned towards Kirishima, Sero, and Tokoyami.

"Y-Yeah.."

+++

During lunch

"Uraraka-san, Hisaki-san.." Deku asked. The four were walking towards the cafeteria. "I realized I never got you ask but why do you want to become a hero?" Uraraka spoke first.

"U-Uhm, for the money..." Ochaco's voice quieted down in emabrassment.

"Money?!" Hisaki, Deku, and Iida stopped in their tracks to look at the girl.

"Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason." Ochaco fumbled. "You two have such admirable motivation, it's embarrassing."

"Don't worry, it's not unwholesome." Hisaki reassured. "There must be a deeper meaning, right?"

"My family owns a construction company," she explained. "but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't really something to tell other people, though..." She began rubbing the back of her head. "My dad won't let me work for them, so I decided to become a hero to help my parents!" That's deeper than I thought.

Just then, a booming laugh was heard. "Young Midoriya is here!" All Might pointed his finger at the boy. The four students froze at their spots in shock.

"All Might! What's the matter?" Deku spoke to the hero.

"Lunch." he replied. "Wanna eat together?" Deku looked at Iida who nodded.

"I'd love to." and Deku ran to join him to lunch.

+++

At the cafeteria

"I wonder what he wanted with Deku." Ochaco asked Hisaki and Iida. I bet it's about One for All.

"I heard that when All Might was attacked by villains during the USJ incident, he rushed out to help." Iida turned to Hisaki. "You ran with him, too, I heard."

"Well, I did run out to All Might too, using my quirk." Oh, shoot. What if they find out. I can't let that happen. Hisaki was freaking out, with beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"Perhaps it's about that?"

"Oh, I see." Ochaco made an 'I got it' gesture.

"Remember what Asui said on the bus? The boundless power they both have are similar, too, so maybe All Might has taken a liking to him." Iida concluded.

"Probably," Hisaki agreed, letting out a quick sigh. Thank goodness for your density, you two. Little did they know, a certain red and white haired boy was eavesdropping on their conversation.

***