An Encounter With A Chicken

Your POV:

~

It was about 11:30 when I woke to brush my teeth and hair and grab something to eat.  Didn't really feel like cooking so cereal will have to do. I looked in the cabinets, however, to find them completely void of sustenance.

"Crap." I mumbled under my breath. I won't be able to go grocery shopping until that first paycheck comes in... The closest and cheapest place to go right now was Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I sighed, grabbed my purse, and headed out for the restaurant. As I was driving, I could swear that I heard movement in the back seat I shrugged it off thinking that it could just be a backpack moving as I drove.

~

It was packed with kids and very few parents. 'Man, some parents must be real jerks to not only let their kid even come here in the first place after all those kids went missing, but it seems as if some parents just left them here too.' I was deep in thought until a chicken with a bib that says 'Let's Eat' caught my attention asking me for my order. I looked up at her as I gasped in fright, scared out of my everything.

"Are you okay miss?" She asked. I nodded and looked back down at the menu.

"Um... Yeah..." I hesitated, unsure if she either recognized me or would attack during opening hours. "I would like a (F/T) pizza and uh... medium (F/D)." I said. It's confusing... In the daytime, all the animatronics seem pretty friendly and caring...  but come night, it's like they're savage killers trying to stuff us into a Freddy Fazbear suit... That phone guy seemed pretty shaken up... Maybe we're wrong about them, maybe I should talk to Chica and, who knows? Maybe I'll get some answers...