He's Back

Your POV:

I sat in shock as I saw the face of Golden Freddy. I huddled up in Pirate Cove's corner. Scared out of my life, I tried to let out a scream, but it was quickly covered by his hand. "You won't get away this time." I felt a pain in the back of my head  then, everything went black.

~~~

Faintly, I heard voices coming from a different room.

"You don't think Gold got to her, do you?" It was Chica.

"Wait, who the hell is Gold?" I could barely make out Mark's voice. I groaned and tried opening my eyes. I was in a dark room and I couldn't see anything. Music could be heard coming from the back of the room. I quietly got up, hoping Golden wasn't in the room. Blindly, I tried looking for a door, or maybe a light switch. After what felt like a whole 5 minutes, I felt a doorknob. I slightly opened the door and I peeked through.  It was the dining hall. I gasped as I saw Foxy tied to a chair in human form with his mouth covered. He tried looking my way, but he couldn't move his head. I slowly walked towards him and took off the cloth covering his mouth.

"Lass, go, quickly! It's a trap!" But before this could even begin to  process through my head, it was too late. I felt a cloth on my lips and I passed out once again.