Party

Your POV:

I got up and walked out of the Cove to the main party area, surprised that no kids have come yet. Looking around some more I notice balloons tied up on chair and table legs, almost as if in preparation for a party. I couldn't tell what they said, but, then again, I didn't really care, probably said 'Happy Birthday!' anyways. There was a trail of rose petals leading to a circle of them in the middle of the dining area. Feeling bubbly, I walked over and stepped inside the hole made by the pretty flower petals. Almost the second I walked in the circle, everyone jumped up from behind the tables and screamed, 

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" With wide smiles on their faces. I jumped out of my goddamn skin and said, completely out of breath, 

"What's going on?" Foxy walked up to me and gave me a hug. 

"Your new baby." He paused, "Our new baby." My fear melted away as we both smiled and gave each other a quick kiss. 

"Ooohhh~" Chica said. All of us started laughing. Foxy leaned down toward me and whispered in my ear, 

"It better be a boy." 

"It wouldn't be my fault if it wasn't." He went silent then finally said, 

"Touché." We laughed and gave each other another quick kiss he walked away into the kitchen. I grabbed some punch that was arranged on a serving table and sat at a table while sipping on my punch. A few minutes  later Foxy and Chica walk out with two pizzas in his hand. He quickly set them on a nearby table. 

"They be hot!" He said as he shook his hand catching the cool air.

"Oh, babe, the pizza that came out of the oven is hot." He gave me a glare in response. We all laughed again and continued hanging about. Me and Foxy sat on the table together, eating a piece of pizza. I looked over and saw Mark flirting with Chica. I tapped on Foxy's arm and pointed at the two. He nearly spit his drink out. 

"Foxy, are you okay?" I saw Bonnie walk up next to him. He nodded his head then pointed at the couple. Bonnie's face was definitely a face that was trying to hold back a laugh. He turned around and started quietly laughing to himself. Then, Freddy walked over and stared at Bonnie like he was crazy. Bonnie then pointed to the flirting couple. He sucked in his lips as a large smile was forming. 

 "Pfft" He let out a small noise. Mark and Chica turned around, and the second they saw all of us staring at them, both of their faces started turning a deep, dark red. All of us except them were laughing our asses off. Mark walked and went to grab a pizza and almost tripped on a giant piece of air. 

"Mark, how can you get drunk off of punch? It's not like your playing Minecraft, and, nobody spiked it." I took a glance around. "I think..." He didn't appreciate the joke as much as the others as he pointed to me, saying, 

"You can just shut up with that." We laughed and he continued to get him some pizza. I looked at the time that said 11:42 P.M. I was really surprised. Have we really stayed up this late? But I then remembered that it was Saturday and there was nothing to worry about. I took another sip of punch and watched Mark get a slice for Chica. I was silently bursting out in laughter as I watched. I totally ship it. It was getting late, I was getting tired. Chica and Mark ended up snuggling together sleeping onstage with just a pillow and a blanket given to them by Freddy. Me and Foxy both thought we should do the same, and started to head for Pirate Cove. He helped me out and mattress back in the middle of the Cove. We both laid on the mattress and cuddled. Not soon after, I felt myself being tugged into a dreamless sleep.

~

I was awakened by moaning sounds coming from not to far away. Curiosity filled me as I walked out the Cove. The sounds came more and more louder as I walked toward the Parts and Service room. I could hear lots of moans coming from inside. I slightly cracked the door open and peeked inside. And I can tell you, what has been seen can not be unseen. I saw Mark and Chica inside doing... Stuff. I quickly but quietly closed the door and started thinking about what was happening. Oh man, can't wait to hold this one over him. Remembering Mark's words when he found out I was pregnant. As I started walking away from them, I felt a wave of nausea come over me . I went into my purse and took some of the medicine that would help with pain and nausea. In the middle of doing so, however, I felt two arms snake around my waist to hold me. Foxy leaned in and started kissing my ear. I moaned a bit as he did, but tried to ignore the best I could and continued what I was doing. He let go and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before leaving. He came back with what smelled like eggs and bacon. I turned around and saw him bringing over a pizza. He set it down in front of me as I looked over it to see what kind it was. Breakfast pizza? Sounds weird... I took a first couple bites that soon turned into three whole pieces. It was surprisingly good! I threw my head back and looked up at the ceiling. It's probably pretty late... I just don't know what to do. I stood up and started walking around, figuring that if I'm not tired, maybe I can make myself so. Lost in thought, Foxy stopped me in my tracks, staring at me with a smile. 

"What's up?" I said in a curious tone. His smile got even bigger and he replied, 

"We're going somewhere special tonight lass." I smiled widely too, then thought... 

"What time is it even?" I asked. He looked at me again 

"It doesn't matter." 

"If that's the case, where are we going?" 

"It be a surprise." 

"Well, can you at least give me a hint?" 

"We're going someplace to eat, but that's all yer gonna get." I frowned a bit as he smiled. He won't tell me but I am super excited to find out what we're gonna be doing.